1,000 posts

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by NeoConMan, Apr 2, 2007.

1. EveryMn

EveryMn Active Member

[quote author=Lex Lurid link=topic=13010.msg169842#msg169842 date=1175760222]
    Congratulations Mate!!!!!!

That actually looks Gorgeous! Despite all, I'm still a sucker for a really nice Cherry SG. I love everything about that one, Dot Inlays have always been a favourite with me, You KNOW my views on P90s  ;)

Yeah....Beautiful, Now go and enjoy it!!!!!!!!

Pip Pip,
    Lexie
    [/quote]
    Thanks. Plans include nickel hardware, Grovers, blank truss cover (that'll be fixed next week) and period-correct witchhat knobs for cosmetics, and the RS GuitarWorks premium kit and a pair of BKP P-90s... probably 91s or 92s.

And if for some reason it ever needs to be refinished... P E L H A M     B L U E

2. NeoConMan

NeoConMan New Member

EM, I can get you a TRC with your name, or whatever you want engraved on it here in Phoenix. Did it for my Gibsons.

Neo

3. alexrules43

alexrules43 Member

Ha! I got an SG Classic for 150 posts! BEAT THAT!

On a serious note, I think he wants the blank one because it's vintage-correct to the SG Special.

4. EveryMn

EveryMn Active Member

[quote author=alexrules43 link=topic=13010.msg169896#msg169896 date=1175789528]On a serious note, I think he wants the blank one because it's vintage-correct to the SG Special.
    [/quote]
    EXACTLY! I like the period-correct look.

And even if it wasn't period correct, it's cleaner looking and classier, IMO. Even classier than "Classic" written in cursive. ;D