2013 SG in Natural Burst $975 + S&H

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by Ron Beegle, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Ron Beegle

Ron Beegle New Member

This is a 2013 SG model number is SG13NBCH, in Natural Burst Nitro finish.

I paid 1300.00 for it from Sweetwater in May of 2013
    The serial number is 103731393, you can verify the basic info on Gibson's web site by emailing support. The pic below is the actual guitar I bought as I'm sure you know Sweetwater allows you to select which one you actually want. I chose this one instead of the usual Heritage Cherry or Ebony that's the only available options now.

I replaced the electronics to high grade CTS 500k, 8% tight tolerance pots with all brass parts. The pickups are Gibson 57 Classics. The guitar itself weighs about 6 lbs 6 ozs. I also have the Gibson inspection sheet and manual along with the truss rod wrench.
    There are no chips, scratches, cracks, etc. just a few tiny finish dings that are in the Nitro that I couldn't get a pic of. There is no fret wear and the corian nut and hardware are all in excellent shape. This guitar was a home based player, never taken out once I received it.

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think Gibson offers this finish anymore. Now they are charging $1530.00 for new SG Standard model, I'm asking $975.00 firm due to the overall excellent shape that the guitar and case are in. I'd prefer to sell in the lower 48 states due to S&H costs but that can be discussed if interested and willing to pay the cost. 12.JPG 12.JPG 13.JPG 14.JPG 15.JPG 18.JPG 23.JPG 25.JPG 103731393-body-l.jpg 100_0093.JPG

rotorhead likes this.
  2. PixMix

PixMix Well-Known Member

Where are you located?

3. Ron Beegle

Ron Beegle New Member

Duncansville, PA 16635

4. Ron Beegle

Ron Beegle New Member

5. Ron Beegle

Ron Beegle New Member

NO LONGER FOR SALE