2015 Gibson sg special modded with case $600 shipped!

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by Robert Lopez, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Robert Lopez

Robert Lopez New Member

C3C72E70-8CE7-48A4-9090-360944F47088.jpeg 4C4C36AC-2DBA-435C-BECA-C29741F75F07.jpeg 34122043-0E4D-4CFE-B7FA-AF62FD130844.jpeg 2015 Gibson sg in fire burst finish. modified with a Floyd rose FRX tremolo and locking nut, locking Grover tuners, installed Gibson pick guard, vintage style Gibson volume and tone knobs with pointers, dunlop strap locks installed, I have the upgraded titanium nut from Gibson installed, comes with the original brass one as well as a tusq one. Basically brand new, i modified it and I never use it. I’m not an sg guy. Impulse buy that I tried to love, spent too much money on trying make like my other guitars. Nice playing wider neck that actually feels really nice. The les Paul signature they used on the headstock that year was Not a logo they should have used (they probably would have sold more if they used the regular one!! Lol) Comes with all the case candy and of course the case. I’ll cover the Shipping. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to message me. I accept payment through PayPal and ship via FedEx.

2. Robert Lopez

Robert Lopez New Member

If anyone’s interested message me