A few members still overseas but here's the current family portrait

Discussion in 'Gibson SG' started by drown, Feb 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. drown

drown Well-Known Member

One in Drop C, Two in DADGAD ( P90, & Standard) The rest in standard E . The Pelham and the Junior are both going in for pickup changes this weekend if the parts come in on time. The Pelham standard will go from a pair of 57s to a 496 and a 500 combo and the Jr. will upgrade to a Lindy Fralin P90 from the P90 sized Dimarzio SD in it now. It also needs a setup pretty badly.

Still in China are my two LPs and my Faded which is probably my #1. Also missing from the picture is my Gretsch, which has kind of an SG shape to it.

The Reverend Wattplower is awesome. I never played bass until two months ago. Now I get up early in the morning to play bass almost everyday. A whole different part of my brain gets activated when I do. I love recording guitar parts and adding bass to it, despite not knowing how to play at all, it still feels great to get those thick strings popping. My Yamaha THR has a good enough bass setting for my needs. Its been a fun two months.

IMG_7269.jpg IMG_7268.jpg IMG_7267.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 6.24.50 PM.png

2. pancake81

pancake81 Well-Known Member

Dang, well done. It wreaks of AC/DC !!!

Didds likes this.
  3. Daniel.S

Daniel.S Well-Known Member

Man, if I had room for one of those stands ...having your guitars on display like that, must just make you want to pick up and play.
    How well does that felt treat the nitro?

4. drown

drown Well-Known Member

They are not all staying out like that. I jam in two different practice spaces and leave one guitar at each in a case, some of the others are in cases. Seems fine.