Allparts now carries Authorized Gibson Parts

Discussion in 'Pickups' started by SG Lou, Jul 30, 2007.

1. SG Lou

SG Lou Moderator Staff Member

As most of you know I am an Allparts Dealer and I offer 30% off of the list price listed on Allparts Website.
    Well as of a few months ago Allparts became an Authorized Gibson Replacement Parts Dealer.

I just got done looking through the new catalog and price list and they are offering most of the parts that are listed on Gibson's Web Site. The only good thing is you can get it through me at a 30% discount.
    Proceeds of the sales of parts are than donated back to this site to help out although lately things have been slow. So Guys, If you need parts, check out the Allparts site, drop me a line via email and i'll give ya the discounted price !

Thanks, Lou

2. SG Lou

SG Lou Moderator Staff Member

I have gotten several requests for Engraved Maestro Tremolo's from Gibson.

Sorry Guys.....They don't offer it as a replacement part. Best I can do is get the one that Allparts offers. :dunno:

3. skeeterbuck

skeeterbuck Active Member

Lou I realize it's not your falt, I just wonder why Gibson doesn't make this part available, unless it has something to do with the fact that it says "Gibson" on the part.
    Maybe they don't want people putting them on fake Gibsons and trying to pawn them off as originals. :(

Looking on the bright side, the ability to get genuine Gibson parts at a discount is great news. :applause: