Amplified Parts *Sponsor*

Discussion in 'Vendor Classifieds' started by Alex, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Alex

Alex Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Whether you are a seasoned musician or a novice, Amplified Parts' goal is to help you find the products you need to customize your musical sound and your equipment. Amplified Parts is the one-stop-shop for all your musical needs.

The focus of Amplified Parts is on the musician who is looking to drastically improve his/her sound by making simple changes to their equipment that do not require technical expertise.

Whether you need vacuum tubes, speakers, or other parts for your guitar or amp amplifiedparts.com carries everything you need to make your gear better. Shopping on their state of the art website is easy and safe, with a quick turn around time on all orders.

2. iblive

iblive Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing Alex. Already had them "bookmarked." :)

3. Tobacco Worm

Tobacco Worm Well-Known Member

Agreed! This is part of the Antique Eletronics company and they are first rate in parts, customer service, and also great tech advice! You call them, and you'll have a man that know his stuff on the other end of the phone or e-mail. They supplied all the parts needed for a complete rebuild of a '59 Gibson GA 20T amp that was nearly destroyed. Each and every part was perfect. Had a full package deal set up for tube replacement as well. Sharp folks.

Alex, thanks for posting this and I hope many take advantage of this company's fine service.

Wade

4. dbb

dbb Well-Known Member

I just added them to my tech bookmarks, after those recommendations. If Wade thinks they are good, they MUST be.