Are these for real ?

Discussion in 'SG Copies' started by DrBGood, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Layne Matz

Layne Matz Active Member

And made to run a public 8 mile marathon with other scammers, all tarred, feathered, nude, and made to run till they can go no further.

That being said, if we are going to the extent to punish these people for absird crimes like trying to scam people we might as well spend that much needed congressional effort trying to pass a law that keeps sex offenders and child molesters locked up and away from our children.

Didds likes this.
  2. Norlin SG

Norlin SG Well-Known Member

And in this new age we are suppose to embrace and celebrate deviant behavior (Diversity and inclusion). So what you are proposing to protect innocent children is discrimination, plain and simple.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    Layne Matz and DrBGood like this.
  3. Layne Matz

Layne Matz Active Member

Im not discriminating agains paedophiles, hebephiles or any other sexual orientation. Its not 'what' your orientation or desires are that make it dangerous for my kids or anyone else's. Its how what you act on that matters. You can be attracted to children all you wamt but as soon as you start ACTING on those attractions you become one of the most threatening things to a young person, a PREDATOR by definition.

Note, I said child molesters and sex offenders. If someone is labeled either a sex offender or child molester it is because they have done something to earn that title.

You can be deemed a sex offender for lots of things, some of them absurd like urinating in public but dont try to tell me that a sizable portion of registered sex offenders in America are labeled that way due to public urination or some accidental indecent exposure charge. This is not what i am talking about or concerned with.

Its the individuals with the psychological compulsion to engage in sexual activites eith minors that I am reffering to, in particular those who are know to have molested children and those that are sex offenders- not all child molesters are registered and not all registered sex offendors assault minors. For example, a lot of registered sex offendors are serial rapists convicted and imcarcerated multiple times and later released on probation for good behavior or prison overcrowding. Our prisons in america are overcrowded due to overwhelming nimber of people incarcerated for non violent drug related crimes, non violent meaning these people had no intent to harm or kill anyone. Many non violent drug offendors spend MORE time in prison than a lot of sex offenders. Our state and federal governments seem to think that non violent drug offendors are more dangerous to the public than sex offenders, many of whom have been REPEATEDLY CONVICTED AND INCARCERATED before being released after a fraction of what their sentance is. A popular example of someone who raped and murdered two children, then after an early release went on to rape and kill many more people would be Arthur Shawcross - however with minimal effort you can find plenty of cases of sex offendors being released after a fraction of their sentance and then harming more people. Im much more concerned about someone kidnapping, raping, torturing, mutilating and murdering my child than any drug someone cpuld possibly try to sell them. All children I have raised have been taught thoroughly about illicit substances and how to handle situations involving them. No parent should have to worry about a predetor preying on their child.

I would be willing know and speak with someone who has a compulsion towards minors or controlling others if they were able to keep these dangerous desires in check and live a life that does not prey on or harm anyone.

Norlin, for me to want stricter laws for people convicted of sex crimes against adults or minors is discrimination against those who can and will harm others again. Its the same level of discrimination I have for a serial murderer. If they knew they would go to prison for life if they raped or murdered someone then they would be much lesd inclined to do it. Minimum sentencing varies by jurisdiction, however overall these limits need to be set mich higher for people commited of used crimes due to the remarkably high rate of RECIDIVISM. Recidivism generally means a criminal who was released and then re arrested sooner or later for a similar offense. Our governemnt know that a lot of our non violent drug offendors will commit the same crimes that got them in trouble again, as humans we like drugs and people dont quite easily. At the same time there is planty of evidence to show that sex offenders have a very high rate of RECIDIVISM as well. The difference here is that non violent drug offenders are not harming anyone in their use or possession of a substance and are by no means as guilty or immoral as someone who sexually assaults another person. Yes drug offenders coukd cause some harm to someone, in some way shape or form but it will be by no means compare to what happens when someone is raped, tortured, molested, mutilated and or murdered.

Someone like Richard Kuklinski who killed for money(for crime families) but would not kill women or children is not the same as someone who preys on people to sexually assault because they have a psychological compulsion that they cannot help. He has a deadly compulsion too but how it effects people is different. A signifanct portion of the time those who sexually assault people allow the victims to live, at the same time there are many that kill and dispose of their victims to avoid detection by law enforcement.

There is no justification for someone to kidnap rape and murder someone. You can have justifications for murder, not to kidnap and or sexually assault someone. Actually, if someone raped and murdered your child- that would be the best reason you could have to kidnap and murder someone, you would do so in order to punish them for harming your loved one and that would not be a crime in my opinion. Norlin, if you can come up with some justification to kidnap, rape, molest, torture or murder someone BY ALL MEANS, Im willing to hear you out but i cant even fathom how you could justify such a thing. To sexually assault someone has to be among the worst things you could do to a human, as a human.

DrBGood, sorry to take over your thread but what Norlin said bothers me and I feel it is neccisary to try to explain what I know to be true and how I feel about it. I never intemded to tear down the whole thread but let there be no misunderstanding among any of us how dangerous someone who shows any kind of history or tendency towards sexual assault in any shape or form.

If someone feels I am misrepresenting anything or false by all means tell us what you think.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  4. Layne Matz

Layne Matz Active Member

As a closing point, I will say that it became very apparent to me how dangerous sex offedors are when i was 13 years old and my best friends older cousin went missing with her friend after getting off the bus, a month later they found her remains on a pig farm. The man whos DNA(semen) was found on the body had a a history of sexual assault and attempted kidnappings. He had been incarcerated but was released after 2 years of his sentence. The second girl who he had kidnapped had managed to get away because my friends cousin scratched the mans face. My friends 17 year old cousin was found raped and cut into pieces partially eaten by pigs because the state of Oklahoma released that man earlier than they were supposed to. All the while there are countless imdividuals still serving time on large sentemces for non violent drug offenses that did harm anyone.

Edit: the man who raped and killed her was aregistered sex offender and he commited suicide by hanging in his closet himself in his closet after of course murdering raping and dismembering my best friends 17 year old cousin because she just happen to be the person he chose to prey on becuase he could not help himself. Evidence shows that many sex offemdors cannot help themselves, this means that we need to prevent them from doing things that are out of their control.

Chemical castration is an option, I've been told it works but I dont know much about it. Even then I dont see how that could work for every sex offender. Life imprisonment is what these people earn when they commit these crimes that take advantage of and harms other human beings. Even then I think thats too kind, life in torture would be more on par depending on what crimes they commited specifically. Raping and killing children for instance, should earn someone emasculation, and life in prison at the very least IMHO.

5. Norlin SG

Norlin SG Well-Known Member

Sorry Layne, my comment was really meant to be "tongue in cheek" and an attempt at some really dry humor. For the record, I do not subscribe whatsoever to the mindset the comment represents. You could say I was taking a jab at how warped society has become in regards to people with sexual behavioral disorders.

People that force their behavioral disorders on other should really be convicted of a crime as serious as murder because when they inflict their behavior on someone else they might as well have killed them because they ruined a persons life forever and quite often those victims do end up becoming victimizers themselves because they have a sexual behavioral disorder that the perp instilled in them at an impressionable age.

I think the Colonel's comments were more so aimed at just scum bag and low lifes in general which is also another group of people with behavioral disorders that I can get pretty riled up about as well.

Layne Matz likes this.
  6. Layne Matz

Layne Matz Active Member

I agree. Sorry if I came across condescending or anything. A lot of people in my life have been victims of sexual assault and the subject hits a raw nerve for me. I just wanted to be clear in case anyone reading misunderstands anything. I think what i said is morally correct and accurate, but im sure someone doesnt agree.

Low lifes who take others possesesions or money arent good either but i cant quite put it on the same par as sexual assault. For example, 5 months ago we had multiple tornadoes tear up the whole town and left many homes obliterated. There was a delayed response and a problem with the federal governlent declaring it a natural disaster. Insurance companies screwed a LOT of people over. We have to pay monthly homeowners insurance but when i had a ehole in my roof, water was leaking in, the support beams for ceilingwere cracking due to thelree tree's on top of the front of my house. All the front windows were smashed in and out. The fence was pulled out of the ground. The insurance adjusters took 9 days to show up and by then we had already gotten a loan to repair things. They would not pay even a 1/2 of the $8000 it took to get everything repaired. My mother is now going into debt with thw bank over this. The insurancr company jusyified this by saying we had tampered with the damages.

I had propped the fence up against some logs so i couls put my dogs out and I had put the side soor back on with new hinges. I forgot to mention the door coming off. They also said glass was outside the house when the windows were smashed in. This is because the tornado sucked everything outwards. During it lutterally watched water fly through the little dog door and then fly back out. The dog door was pulled off, i had been in the garage grabbing my camping bag and was pulled into the garage door by the pressure. Inwas gettimg my stuff from the garage and then the pressure changed. i felt all my hody start moving from the inside out and watched my desk chair slide into the garage door then i was pulled off my feet into the door. That was as the first tornado passed. To this day its the weirdest thing ive ever felt, all my organs started moving before my body did and I could feel it.

Anywho, 5 months, over $8000 in repairs later and they try to worm their way out of paying the insurance money that we paid them for. Thats not so bad though, i heard there was a different company that refused to pay for all their carriers homes. When over 70 homes in one neighborhood are reduced to rubble they decide that they dont want to pay for it. Hopefully someone files a lawsuit and we can jump on board. 1bout a 1/4 or more of the people that used to be here were forced to leave the remnants of their homes, and go elsewhere. From what I've been told no one got paid enough for damages.

There is nothing funny about cheating hundreds of families out of their insurance money when more then ever in their lives they need it. I get riled up just lookig at the repairs because we all got F*cked real hard by them this time. Im glad my house is still standing and the roof is repaired. Lifes just peachy isnt it?

To top it off a few months back a friend of mine had her children molested by their gramdfather, who happens to be a high ranking executive with Wells Fargo. After montths of trying to get a conviction, despite the kids being inspected my a doctor and proven to have been raped, despite the kids tellimg their mother what "pappy" made them do "while grandma was asleep".

I have no pitty or remorse for these monsters that harm people, and children no less. Young children at that. My friends kids are 5 and 8, all she did wrong was drop them off with grandma and grandpa for the weekend and this is what happens. Reasons I cant trust a single person around any of my siblings and a lot of peeople think I'm crazy paranoid for it. Its a hard role to fill but someone has to do it. We oughta have an angry mob burn them at the stake... But then people will say thats too extreme and they get off the hool too easy. Im not counting on God or the Devil to give those monsters endless hell after they die, we oughta be responsible for that.

Peace, watch out for your kids. We shouldnt have to wrooy about such aweful things but they can and will happen. Thankd for hearing me out.

Sorry if this bothers anyone but it had to be said IMHO

7. Layne Matz

Layne Matz Active Member

Ive worked on many farms and I'm glad I'm not picking cotton as a slave or for pay, but God Damnit this life can give you the blues.

Edit:
    As i was checking facebookafter posting this, i just found out that a friend of mine(33yrs age) has died due to a bad reaction to Fentanyl. Someone gave him a street xanex to calm down after a panic attack and it killed him. He was long time peircer at a tattoo and body shop in Minneapolis, MN where I'm originally from. It goes to show.

Life is ruthless, everyday.

Logan likes this.