are you over 30 and try to wear skinny jeans....?

Discussion in 'General Music' started by Tom Schuster, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Bullfrog

Bullfrog Well-Known Member

Ok well that clears that up! :facepalm:

:D

RVA likes this.
  2. Raiyn

Raiyn Well-Known Member

Ditto

What? They don't have Swamp ass in your neck of the woods?

As for me, April-October is shorts season. NFG.

3. chilipeppermaniac

chilipeppermaniac Well-Known Member

WTF are skinny jeans? I thought those were what SOME women wear. I can only picture some pencil neck Metrosexual Hipster like the ones I see in town or on TV once in awhile. I just shake my head and say I am glad for my man card.

I used to like wearing jeans till I got into my 20's and worked in carpentry. My first winter framing houses I went from Long Johns and jeans to primarily sweatpants as they permitted me unlimited ease of flexible motion climbing up and down ladders, walls, roofs etc. and kept me warm most days that I could work not needing insulated coveralls.
    9/10 times I wear sweats in the colder days, shorts and/or sweats in Summer, and I save my comfy fit jeans and dress pants for outings and church etc.

Night time sleepwear is almost TMI, but I can say most times it is a variant of my daytime attire with modifications made for how cold or hot it is when and where I need to sleep.

4. Paul G.

Paul G. Well-Known Member

I go to the tack shop and get real Wranglers (not the flimsy fashion ones in Dep't stores). They are heavier denim, higher waist, more room in the ass, groin and thighs. I dress like a man. I've got stuff.

5. eS.G.

eS.G. Well-Known Member

Skinny jeans........
    [​IMG]

6. bluesfordan

bluesfordan Member

what are considered skinny jeans? I wear levis 505 because I can. I weigh 175 currently, down from 182 three months ago, my jeans (36" waist) are loose enough to need a belt to keep from riding low on my ass. No beer gut here. Plenty comfy once the weather gets a little cooler. Still in shorts for the duration but that will be ending very soon here in NH. It is almost too cool at 70 degrees at this hour but it will be warm enough later on. This weekend into Monday might see me putting jeans on with a high of only 68 on the holiday.

7. jtcnj

jtcnj Well-Known Member

Never skinny or tight pants.
    Mostly relaxed fit carpenter jeans here, or the same in shorts.
    Or right to PJ's - casual gym wear - shorts or sweatpants.