Boss BD2 Blues Driver

Discussion in 'Effects' started by mysterio, May 10, 2005.

1. mysterio

mysterio New Member

Has anyone tried it. It seems very versatile.

2. Voxman

Voxman Moderator Staff Member

3. Spunky

Spunky Active Member

You guys are giving me PAS!

:D

4. Six String

Six String Moderator Staff Member

PAS will normally lead to Pedal Utilization Syndrome (PUS)........... Wait a minute..... Let's not go there................ :lol: :lol:

5. maxguitar

maxguitar Member

Are those keeley mods really good, Vox? I was checking it out and it looks like he might be able to make my boss tr-2 usable...

6. Voxman

Never had oppurtunity to check them out but I read a lot of his articles and he has excellent insight into all things pedals...... :shock: :lol:

7. Lex Lurid

Lex Lurid Guest

Can of Worms again.......... :D
    I have a Keeley Modded TS9 which I would NEVER part with. I also have a stock TS9 and an original TS808.
    The Keeley TS9 has by far and away the Best Sound of any, The (much Talked about) Mid Hump has gone!

Brew can confirm that I do use a rather "odd" set up....But then what else would you expect from me? :wink:
    Guitar to an A/B Box. Then to a TS 808, with NO Drive at all, from there I then go into the Keeley which has about 50% Drive, then into the Clean Channel of a Fender Concert (AT THE MOMENT....Muwahahahaha...Watch this space!) That lot is on Channel A.
    Channel B is the Cornford Harlequin with a "touch" of Delay.

When Brew first heard the TS9 that Keeley had got at he was certainly speechless......A RARE EVENT indeed!! :D :D

There are many Boutique Pedal Makers out there, my advise would be ....try them!

Pip Pip
    Lexie

8. Voxman

On my Tele's I also use a Pedal, 1st issue "V" knob, Big Muff with no gain.......BUT it's there and it Fattens up the tele so much I can't live without it in a stock Tele! Still clean and clear but as fat as can be.....try it you might like it or hate it :lol:

9. Lex Lurid

Lex Lurid Guest

:D :D Oh YES! Vox I know JUST where you're coming from with that. Had one myself years ago and LOVED it to death....went missing along with ALL Guitars, Amps, Toyz, House, Ex Wife and Son back in 1982. There however is Justice in this world :wink: The Guitars, Amps,Toyz, House and VERY Part Time Son are all Back in some form or another! :D

Pip Pip
    Lexie.

10. Voxman

Here Lex we came up with a scam of sorts necessity being the mother of invention...... We took a 20K loan from a mate with the total amount of gear being given as collateral and couldn't pay back the loan and lost the gear to one of our friends. Just gave the 20K back to him 3 months later! Showed the promissory/ loss statement note to the judge to prove the loss and that was a done deal! [​IMG]

11. Lex Lurid

Lex Lurid Guest

Now THAT shows Class Vox! :D :D