check in happy hallowturkeymasyear

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by vkgphil, Nov 27, 2011.

1. vkgphil

vkgphil Active Member

hello from florida

half assedly watching the vikings chase the falcons around like my dogs after lizards on the porch and playing with my new macbook pro and decided to see whats new in sg land.

how's everyone?

who's doing what, built what, bought what, played what?

not much musically going on with me, though i did get that new line6 mobile in gizmo for my iPad so i can use that to fool around with... sounds pretty good headphone jack out into a stereo channel on the mixer direct to the home studio speakers... not sure it is a viable option for performance or not... maybe with a good solid iPad stand but the cable you have to use doesn't seem like one i would trust in a live situation. i suppose one could come up with a safe workaround if one were inclined with a female to female connector :? ... sounds hot now that i said that ;D

no band activity other than A.D.D. getting together about once a quarter for a few hours of beer and fudging our way through old song lists. Anoying Bill has been idle now for over a year despite our singer/guitar player still writing tunes.

anyway, holler back, miss the back and forth banter

see u guys later

2. Zeppelin Rules

Zeppelin Rules Active Member

Heya Phil. Not a whole lot of anything going on around here these days, unfortunately.

I'm half-watching the Packers route the Raiders instead of studying for my exams.

You could probably use your iPad with some studio monitors and then mic em if you wanted.