Drunk in Sacramento!!!

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by na5m, Apr 21, 2017.

1. na5m

na5m New Member

Hey, all!! I'll admit right now that I don't have any musical or guitar talent. But.... I LOVE ELECTRIC GUITARS!!!! I've been poor basically for the first 35 years of my life, but then scored a high paying job (go Union power!) that let me pay off all of my low life bills and actually made it possible for me to buy a brand new (modest) house in 2009. Even with my house payments, I finally had some extra cash to blow. I first bought a Strat, then a Tele, then a KC Jag, then an SG, and then a Gretsch. All were pricey (especially the Gretsch!). I never really "connected" with any of them. Except the SG. Now I have decided to store all of my guitars except the SG, and concentrate on becoming a decent player on the SG. So here I am. I haven't scouted around all that much on Google, but it seems that this is a very popular and active SG forum. I hope that I am right about that. I'm making this intro to.......... to introduce myself a bit! I already have a dozen questions that I'd like to post (and I promise that I will "search" first!).

Like I said, I love all of my electrics, but I feel the greatest bond to my SG. That being said, don't be surprised if I wind up haunting this forum LOL! Cheers!!!

PS: Yes I am drunk at the moment (April 21, 2017 Wednesday morning at 1am). Jim Beam FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. drown

drown Active Member

Welcome Mr. Jim Bean! SGs rock most of all.

3. Huckleberry

Huckleberry Member

Welcome.

4. RedRiverII

RedRiverII Member

Welcome and good luck. I'm a new player myself, I wish you the power of persistence.