Epiphone Elitist SG 1961 Reissue - 2004 MIJ w/ OHSC One Owner

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by Matthew Milner, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Matthew Milner

Matthew Milner New Member

Price: $850.00 OBO - Location: New Jersey, United States

Hello!

Up for sale here is an amazing sounding, very cool Epiphone Elitist 1961 Reissue SG from the early 2000s.

I got this guitar when I was working for an online instrument dealer in the early 2000s. We were an Epiphone dealer and I won this instrument through their "Epiphone Bucks" dealer incentive program at the time.

I believe that only about 1500 of these guitars were made.

This guitar was manufactured in the Fujigen factory in Japan, set up in Nashville, then delivered directly to our offices here in NJ.

These guitars are stunningly well built and insanely playable. I have never had and SG that was as easy to play as this guitar. It is truly one of a kind.

Tone wise this guitar is a monster - classic SG tone for days. The instrument is completely original and sounds phenomenal.

My guitar arrived with the Gibson truss rod cover installed. I never had the "Elitist" truss-rod cover that I've seen on similar guitars online.

Condition wise this guitar is in good condition with some dings, a few cracks in the finish and some scratches. I have tons more pics and I can email a ZIP folder if you want to see more details.

Includes the original hardshell case with keys and truss tools.

Lastly, I know I am a new member of this group and this is my first post - If you have ANY questions or concerns please feel free to send me a PM. Additionally my eBay user ID is huckleberrymoscato - I have almost 1000 feedback - 100% positive.

Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DrBGood and papagayo like this.
  2. papagayo

papagayo Well-Known Member

The Best Gibson SG 61 Ri copy !

3. DrBGood

DrBGood Well-Known Member

That is a nice one Matthew and welcome to ESG. Hope you'll stick around once that beauty is sold. Don't judge the first reply to your post as what this forum is. Really nice bunch here, but there's always a few ... you know what.