FS: 2015 Derek Trucks SG, one piece body

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by fjs1962, Dec 3, 2015.

1. fjs1962

fjs1962 New Member

I have a 2015 Derek Trucks SG that I'm putting up for sale. I bought it new from Sweetwater back in the summer. Its a great guitar but I just bought a new 63 VOS 335 and probably need to put a little money back in the gear fund after that purchase, so... :)

My Trucks SG is a nice one, with an unusual one piece body (these are usually two piece). The faded cherry color on this one is a little lighter more like the finish on the Custom Shop SGs, and it has a dark even colored fretboard. Plus in 2015 Gibson started using the brown case with pink lining on these instead of the old black case with the white lining.

This one weighs 6 lb 13 oz and balances nicely on a strap thanks to the Lyre tailpiece on the body. It's very resonant, and rings out acoustically when strummed. You feel it vibrating all through the neck and body.

It's in near mint condition, just a little playing wear but no notable scratches or dings.

Looking to get $1600 shipped to the continental US. Here's a quick pic. Email me if you want more, I have the Sweetwater glamour shots of the guitar from when I bought it that I can email.

[​IMG]

2. Six String

Six String Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to ETSG! :smile:

Good luck with your sale! :thumb:

3. eS.G.

eS.G. Well-Known Member

NICE SG and WELCOME

4. Chick

Chick New Member

On the way outside chance that you still have this SG, please let me know. Thanks

5. Chick

Chick New Member

On the way, way outside chance you still have your DT SG, please let me know. Thanks.