FS: 2016 Marshall AST1C Astoria Classic 30-watt 1x12" Handwired Tube Combo Amp - $1995

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by bossaddict, Mar 1, 2018.

1. bossaddict

bossaddict Active Member

I've decided to sell my Marshall Astoria Classic combo. I got it brand new from Sweetwater in July 2017. It has only been used in my music room and at low to (occasionally) moderate volume. I'm only selling as I recently got a Friedman Small Box combo and am going with that for my drive sound instead of this with drive pedals.

It's in excellent condition. I'll call it near mint to be conservative, but I can't find any marks on it.

It will ship in the original Marshall box with padding and an additional outer box as well.

Asking $1995 PP/shipped CONUS.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bossaddict

bossaddict Active Member

A while back, I recorded some sound clips of this amp with a King of Tone (both the low and high gain sides). It's nothing fancy playing-wise and I recorded it a little too hot so there's a bit of video clipping, but you can get an idea of the sound through some '50s and '60s Gibsons with P-90 pickups...

syscokid likes this.
  3. syscokid

syscokid Well-Known Member

That was entertaining. I like how the Jam room is decorated... :wow:

bossaddict likes this.