Hi all! This is my first post here. This community has been great, I must say. Maybe this can help some others out there...or maybe it's a really stupid idea. So far, it's working great. I know there's a million posts out there regarding upgrading an Epiphone SG with Gibson parts, but I've yet to see any that mention what I wound up doing, so I wanted to share it. After a long time searching for ways to do this, I was about to give in and buy the way overpriced conversion posts. Then, a few days ago I pulled out the bushings on my G-400 to see how bad the fit would be for the Gibson bushings. Of course they were massively too small, so the only way to do that would be to fill in the holes completely and drill out new ones. I was thinking about doing this, but figured it'd wind up being easier in the long run to just get conversion posts... THEN, all the sudden it dawned on me...would the Gibson bushings fit inside the Epiphone bushings? Being careful, I inserted one in there, which left about 1-2mm of a gap. It wouldn't work that way of course, so I grabbed my fret hammer and lightly tapped it for a little bit, pushing it all the way inside the other bushing. And tight! That thing is likely never coming out. I proceeded to put everything back together after that and wouldn't ya know...it works great! The Gibson bridge is far superior (obviously) and I am incredibly pleased. I also installed a full face pickguard about the same time, so you can't even see that there are two bushing rims under the bridge. Mostly couldn't see it anyway, unless looking really closely, but that hid it much better. For the Gibson tailpiece I just slid it onto the Epiphone posts, which fit just fine. I can't see any downside to this method, so far. The sustain is actually better than before, so that didn't suffer. It stays in tune great, plays great, sounds great, looks great! I'd love to hear some thoughts from others out there, good or bad. And if I helped anyone, that'll make my day. Sorry for the long post! Thanks for reading!