Hi from Australia

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by sgpenguin, Dec 2, 2017.

1. sgpenguin

sgpenguin Member

I'm another Victorian, and a Saints supporter (let's get that out of the way first). I'm slowly building up equipment to record songs with and having never owned an electric guitar, chose an Epiphone G400 Pro for the versatility and ok that gorgeous colour. Mine was built by a Korean company in China, which surprised me a little, I was expecting a Qingdao serial. Anyway, she's beautiful and deadly and I've named her Shona. Glad to be here!

IMG_20171202_192251709.jpg

2. drown

drown Well-Known Member

Nice. Welcome to ESG. Aways good to have more folks in this hemisphere. Otherwise it gets awful quiet around here in the afternoons.

sgpenguin likes this.
  3. plankton

plankton Well-Known Member

Welcome mate, former American now living in South Australia, but don't hold that against me.

Great choice in a first electric, the G400 Pro is an excellent guitar. I have the '66 version and out of my three guitars it's my favourite.

sgpenguin likes this.
  4. sgpenguin

sgpenguin Member

It's astonishingly easy to play, too. I got a nice couch guitar strap for it which is a little slippy though, might need to find a velcro patch to keep it on my shoulder and not my neck :D

5. Logan

Logan Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum! What a beautiful SG you've got!

sgpenguin likes this.
  6. Didds

Didds Well-Known Member

G'day sgpenguin, Saints ain't that bad, but you could do better! (Cheer, cheer the red and the white if you get what I mean) :rofl:
    Looks like a nice guitar you got there, hope you stick around on ETSG, we'd love to see more of her :thumb:

sgpenguin likes this.
  7. sgpenguin

sgpenguin Member

I like to refer to the Saints as the best training team in the league :redface: Sorry about the quality of my phone camera but my SLR lenses are bust and I'll have to save up to get a new one.