How much you will pay for a pedalboard like this.

Discussion in 'Tone Zone' started by DFLCC, Feb 16, 2017.

1. DFLCC

DFLCC Well-Known Member

I finished board two and IMHO it looks amazing. It is a single effect line, shorter and more portable than board one. In this one I stopped short of installing the internal electrical connector as there are two or three different types used in the marked. The wood is Red Oak sides and Poplar top. The finish consist of four coats of clear polyurethane over three coats of gunstock wood tint culminatin in a high glassy polished gloss. Wood cost is $38 hardware is $18 and about $12 in supply consumables.

If I was to sell it the way it is, what would be a fair price? I have seen a few on Reverb of IMHO less intricate design and detail for around $70, similar design and intricacies for about $130.

Some Picts to help.
    IMG_1482.JPG
    No power supply included. Will acomodate 5 to 6 pedals (not included). Will fit a whah pedal tightly.
    IMG_1493.JPG
    Two low profile pancake 1/4 inch jacks with enough cable to provide multiple options for the effect chain. 1/2 inch Velcro hook and loop. About 5 1/2 feet of each, loop side mounted on the top. Will provide the hook side to who ever buy it if I sell it.
    IMG_1487.JPG
    Four rubber feet keep it from sliding and shuts it close.
    IMG_1475.JPG
    Blackboard bottom and Ebony oil wood tint inside. It helps hide the cables inside.
    IMG_1494.JPG
    AC adapter will require soldering the cable inside. It is possible to mount a three prong extension female inside or the opposite to the jack in the picture. This depending on the power supply to be employed.
    IMG_1484.JPG
    Tiny solder joints and the open AC connector.
    IMG_1489.JPG
    Locking 1/4 inch jacks.

Let me know what you think and if I sell it what would be a fair price.

2. Paully

Paully Active Member

Very nice

3. jjudas

jjudas Well-Known Member

Small but nice pedal board. $125 seems to be a fair price.

4. WallaceWinston

WallaceWinston Active Member

That's top notch workmanship.

5. Relic61

Relic61 Well-Known Member

Diggin the oak, diggin the wire hiding approach & diggin the possibility of hiding the power supply underneath with a removable 110 electric cord. Also, nice idea putting 1/4" jacks (locking even!) on the two ends of the box! Very clean set-up!

[​IMG]

Super job bro!

Now how's about a travel case or attachable top cover piece??