How to become a Billionaire

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by Biddlin, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Biddlin

Biddlin Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    So, you never graduated from college, had a brief and slimy career ending in dismissal at Bear-Stearns, started your own "investment group" and a few years later have a billion plus bucks all protected in an offshore tax haven supposedly from "billionaire investors" even though records show just a single client.
    Well, They say do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life.
    "Say, I like sex with underage girls, so must a lot of rich guys. I'll bet billionaires will pay a lot of dough to keep spouses, partners and the law from knowing they have sex with underage girls. What if I threw some parties with lots of teenage girls and invite my rich and powerful acquaintances and their friends (and some politicians and lawyers, just for insurance) and then they happened to be photographed committing a felony? I'll bet they'd want me to manage their hedge fund..."

Lunacy the Faded and Hector like this.
  2. donepearce

donepearce Well-Known Member

London, helping a friend design a knitting machine
    Another way to become a billionaire is to inherit multiple billions from your father and blow most of it away with seriously bad business decisions. I name no names.

PixMix likes this.
  3. Tony M

Tony M Well-Known Member

I thought this was a guitar forum.

Didds likes this.
  4. Biddlin

You're right Tony, but this is the off-topic forum and I have not made any partisan political or religious reference, I didn't even name the convicted pedophile subject or his sole client of record. I just made an observation regarding his curriculum vitae and based upon what we know from society page news and court transcripts, I speculated on where the pedophile's billion bucks really came from. We know how he didn't make them.

Layne Matz, steveb63 and Hector like this.
  5. Tony M

Tony M Well-Known Member

"society page news"
    Ah yes, a truly valid source of information.

Court transcripts...

I had a friend who was a court stenographer. We used to
    go to her home a couple of nights a week and help her
    "transcribe" her court notes into the official court
    transcripts.

"We all do this because the lawyers talk too fast
    and none of us can keep up so we kind of fill in
    the blank spaces at night so it all makes sense."

C'mon Bid, you're drinkin' the cool aid again.
    Go be with Mrs. Bid and play your guitars.

6. GrumpyOldDBA

GrumpyOldDBA Well-Known Member

Bid has been way off target a bunch lately seems to me.

I think he is back on target here with this one.

7. Hector

Hector Well-Known Member

Yep, that pretty much describes the situation.

8. Tony M

Tony M Well-Known Member

Just to be clear I didn't say Bid was wrong.
    I just said his information sources are iffy.

9. Biddlin

The US Southern District of Florida court is iffy?
    As you well know, my sources are golden.

Tony M likes this.
  10. Relic61

Relic61 Well-Known Member

When I first heard about this my honest initial thought was 'why is this really breaking into the news cycle on this scale & intensity &, just what is the real story behind this?'.

After one political person was forced into resigning by persistent media pressure I thought the real motivation might have been made clear. But then after thinking about what Bid is throwing down here.. maybe there is still much more disturbing things to be revealed?

I see one very famous person has a conflicting number of travel claims related to this nefarious individual & I was actually wondering if we were being warmed up for some disturbing implications with him or someone else like him.

Bottom line, this feels pushed on us to me & I can not shake the feeling of being set up & manipulated and that there is more to this than the initial news story.

11. Tony M

Tony M Well-Known Member

Barry has a point.
    This may or may not be a red herring to distract
    the population from something else that may or
    may not be going on.
    I'm gonna go make popcorn now, turn on the TV
    and watch the Area 51 carnage as it unfolds...
    :ohno:

12. Relic61

I hear some idiots are thinking about storming the building! Boy oh boy, even the average citizen has to be thinking that just ain't gonna turn out good never mind the usually informed conspiracy folks that know of area 51's high security measures! wtf McFly !!??

13. Biddlin

How do you think the more than a dozen girls who's claims are now moot, due to a douche bag deal by a slimy prosecutor feel? I am deeply suspicious of anyone who finds this kind of DOCUMENTED behavior acceptable, but then so many people people seem to turn a blind eye to decency and rule of law these days.

Layne Matz likes this.
  14. Relic61

I've read it was either that 'douchebag deal' as you put it or the real douchebag (you know, the scumbag pervert that actually did something illegal & inherently evil to people as opposed to a Federal Attorney doing their job) was going to get away with what they did & most probably was going to get NO JAIL TIME & NOT BE REGISTERED AS A SEX OFFENDER. And yet we got the unmitigated gall to attempt to lay blame on someone that was one cog out of the huge State & Federal machinery that is overfilled with cogs that decided collectively that a plea of guilty was better than this predator essentially getting away with no conviction at all ! Because.. ? they are now affiliated politically with 'the wrong party' ?

All that stupid sad bull$hit aside...
    I still think there was more to this media push than trying to pick off political appointees & force resignations. Why?.. because this guy caved like a coward, folded like a chair & resigned last week & yet this story is still getting heavy play & spun hourly in the daily news cycle with only passing side-note of that resignation!

And as my personal side-note:
    It has been outright disheartening to read the misinformation & political spin being put into stories like this! Facts & truth no longer matter. The facts & reality of a situation & the reason difficult decisions were actually made not only don't rate honest coverage & disclosure but.. they are are obscured & replaced by deception, half truth, emotional manipulation, political pandering, false claims & outright lies!

Well welcome to our new world where we simply can not believe a damn thing we read or see in the news! It now takes more than one format or preferred news outlet & it's political spin cycle to actually get a real grasp on what the truth is anymore.

Coming soon.. The land where TRUTH doesn't really matter anymore and all opposing voices of the 'wrong party' are silenced! Uh-Oh, wait a tic.. I've been informed we already have that on several major 'News' outlets already. (as well as TTR) Never-mind. Back to your happy places where no one disagrees nor has a different view or opinion. Yeaaaah...

15. Tony M

Tony M Well-Known Member

I bought a new guitar last Friday.

Chuteboxehero and Biddlin like this.
  16. cerebral gasket

cerebral gasket Well-Known Member

I like volutes.

Chuteboxehero likes this.
  17. Relic61

I haven't gotten a new guitar since my grandson moved in! Oww...!
    And I find the rise & fall of the volutes outline & shape strangely attractive to the eye & simply irresistible to the touch.:naughty:

18. jtees4

jtees4 Well-Known Member

I like girls with volutes. Guilty!

19. Biddlin

Slipping the snare, the pedophile has somehow committed suicide while under suicide watch in police custody. I have dozens of questions which will no doubt go unanswered, but one thing is for certain, he didn't do it without outside intervention. Powerful people with interests in keeping him mum are breathing easier today. His victims may never find closure and certainly not justice, but a meaningful disbursement of his considerable fortune would be something.

Layne Matz likes this.
  20. RhinestoneStrat

RhinestoneStrat New Member

I would believe all hell will brake loose if ol' Donald was exposed to be with these underaged girls since he was predator like as Jefferey. He even has the hots for his own Invanka.:redface: