My Red Guitar- forgot the attachment!!!

Discussion in 'Pickups' started by BAREKNUCKLESG, Jul 2, 2005.

1. BAREKNUCKLESG

BAREKNUCKLESG Member

2. Sgmaniac

Sgmaniac Guest

Sweet! What year? What does it say on those pup covers? 8)

3. BAREKNUCKLESG

BAREKNUCKLESG Member

Hi SGM, this a 2001 std, and the pickups are chrome embroided with the words Bareknucklepickups. There are some people that have done their own design. The color is not this red actually it is Heritage Cherry much, much darker than the one on the photo. This one came out Ferrari Red. :)

4. Sgmaniac

Sgmaniac Guest

Cool! :D 8)

5. aisuru

aisuru Member

nice. i've got BKs in my Epi :D

6. Tantrum

Tantrum Guest

Is there sound bytes available for the Bare Knuckle pups?

7. aisuru

aisuru Member

8. Strange Brew

Strange Brew Well-Known Member

I really rate BareKnuckle pickups very highly. I have a set of their "Piledrivers" in my Jerry Donahue Tele...and it has transformed a pleasant guitar into a tone monster. Also have a 57RI Strat with specially wound pickups... Tim at BareKnuckle called it his "Custom wind for silly grin filth"!! And it is too... :)

I'll also take the liberty of telling you that Lex Lurid has BK "Mules" in two of his Les Pauls and is having BK "Crawlers" fitted to the utterly sensational guitar he is having custom-made by the gifted Mr Andrew Guyton, over there in East Anglia. Lex - we need pix of that beauty soon, me old son.......

9. BAREKNUCKLESG

BAREKNUCKLESG Member

:)Hi Tantrum. AISURU put it best. Go to the demo section, there you will find a full gamut of the BKP sounds. AISURU, I see you at the BKP web site a lot. So we are on two of the best forums... huh ...8). Sorry if I can not answer yáll back in a short time but I loose connection a lot :? I knew there are plenty of BKP around on this forum. Excellent.

10. aisuru

aisuru Member

yea, i lurk about these two quite a bit. better atmosphere than some other guitar forums.

personally, i can't rate BKs highly enough. my Epi sounds great now, and all i did was change the pups 8)

11. BAREKNUCKLESG

BAREKNUCKLESG Member

Thanks a lot SB for the info. Aisuru I think that I read about you designing a pickup cover. Have you done so?. :)

12. aisuru

aisuru Member

well, i quite fancied getting a japanese Kanji engraved on a black cover. meby the band's initials on another one. but i'd need to get another guitar to load the pups into first ;)

thought about an Ebony SG with black hardware. or an Alpine White SG with black hardware. or mabey even an Alpine White Les Paul with black hardware. then there's the pickups -a Mule and a Riff Raff perhaps, but there's a lot of different options :lol:

13. BAREKNUCKLESG

BAREKNUCKLESG Member

Excellent, the sky is the limit 8)