"New" 2019 SG Introduced

Discussion in 'Gibson SG' started by NMA, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Voxman

Voxman Moderator Staff Member

I like the light weight aluminum bridges too and I really do wish they would release a real 61' SGLP with the proper 61 neck and features and profile. I see them at every GTR show for silly $$$$. The zinc alloy pot metal compensated wrap overs sound good too but different than the aluminum ones so I use both to taste's

2. Voxman

I like the light weight aluminum bridges too and I really do wish they would release a real 61' SGLP with the proper 61 neck and features and profile. I see them at every GTR show for silly $$$$. The zinc alloy pot metal compensated wrap overs sound good too but different than the aluminum ones so I use both to taste's

3. Voxman

4. Voxman

5. arcticsg

arcticsg Well-Known Member

It certainly is, no doubt about that! Every bit the difference the Strat has, tremolo vs hardtail (and I don't mean a decked tremolo either)