Newbie here!

Discussion in 'Welcome Wagon' started by JesseXGibson, Jun 3, 2020.

1. JesseXGibson

JesseXGibson Member

Hello all! My name is Jesse, I’m 26, I live Ontario Canada, and I’m a carpenter. I’ve been on the mlp forum for a little over 3 years now, and have been a lurker here for a a little less than 6 months, so I decided Id like to start an account.

I’ve owned an sg standard before but had to sell it back in 2014. I’ve been shopping for an sg since about 2018 now, and for one reason or the other, another guitar has come along to steal my heart (not that I don’t love sgs, I can just be indecisive at times lol). But I’m actively sifting through the market for one.

I currently own 2 les Paul standards (one a 2017 hp, the other a 60’s standard in iced tea), an American pro Strat, and a ‘65 twin reverb reissue.

Looking forward to contributing, meeting cool people and having a blast talking about guitar gear! :thumb:

Piper68Special likes this.
  2. DrBGood

DrBGood Well-Known Member

Welcome to the cruise Jesse.

You might want to look up the new Inspired by Gibson SGs from Epiphone. Reviews are raging. As you don't seem to have a P90 equipped guitar, look them up. You might be pleasantly surprised.

JesseXGibson likes this.
  3. JesseXGibson

JesseXGibson Member

Thank you, and thanks for the suggestion!