Official - there are real ghosts!

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by donepearce, Dec 8, 2019.

1. donepearce

donepearce Well-Known Member

London, helping a friend design a knitting machine
    upload_2019-12-8_21-44-29.png Just looking at the webcam from home in the Faroes, and wow! Three ghosts hanging around the camera!

2. DrBGood

DrBGood Well-Known Member

Cool !

3. NMA

NMA Well-Known Member

I sure would mock anybody who believes in ghosts, but for one thing -- I've seen a ghost. Numerous times.

Full sized person in complete Civil War soldier uniform. He was completely gray and almost translucent. Thing is he was more startled and frightened to see me then I was to see him. Our eyes would lock for a moment and then he would move off lightning fast into another room and more or less disappear. This happened numerous times in our house. My brother also saw the same thing - a Civil War guy looming about the house. Always seen in a hallway or at the top of the stairs.

No joke, I know you think I'm nuts (if somebody else posted what I just posted, I'd immediately put them on Ignore simply for being a loon), but what I say really is 100% true. I actually did some research to look into numbers of soldiers who died in that war who were from my area. The number was fairly high. I believe a young man from my area was killed in the war, returned to his home which eventually had our modern house built upon it. He simply stayed where he belonged. A purgatory.

4. donepearce

donepearce Well-Known Member

London, helping a friend design a knitting machine
    I'm sure your experience is 100% real and you are not a liar. But I am also as sure as I can be that you are the unwitting victim of either a delusion or an illusion caused by some local visual or audible phenomenon.

5. RhinestoneStrat

RhinestoneStrat Member

I ain't afraid of no ghost!:ohno: