Yep, its out! The reason was: After I had a 'pro" swap my stock 61 pu's with a Bare Knuckles Riff Raff and a DiMarzio EJ Custom for the neck, there has been times when Ive used the pu switch and suddenly, the bridge pu has been dead. A flick of the switch and the axe worked perfectly... Go figure.. Yeah, gotta mention that that pro just snipped the leads from the 'pc-plug' on the PCB and connected them to the new pu leads. I wasnt expecting that.. When I experienced this switch/dead pu the first times, I got suspicious and opened the cavity shield. And well, I discovered that some of those lead-wires from the pu's looked wrongly connected - that "pro" messed up or didnt bother checking the webz for the color codes, so I got my money back and installed the pu's myself. But the problem with the switch/dead pu stayed with me.. This problem with the switch/dead pu always happened out of the blue, and did maybe happen 10 times in six months... And few flicks of the switch always fixed that... very weird.. So this hasnt really been a big issue, but lately its been getting worse. I have looked into that cavity so many times, without finding the troublemaking component. But after I fiddled a bit with the switch I DID suspect it was a malfunctioning.. 3 days ago it was a whole week until we were getting in the studio to record the new SKADA-album, so thought: Come hell or high water, I getting that PCB and that switch outI And I better get going! So I bought the last (!) SG-upgrade kit they had in Norway, from gitarist.no (a WDMusic kit with four CTS pots (500's) and wires etc.) watched Youtube tutorials, and did the 50s wiring myself. And I think it turned out OK. (A few wires could have been placed a little different, but hey, its my first harness-wiring.) (That red plastic is there to make the cavity shield stay better in place, the holes for the screws went to far in so the screws would not stay in.) That old "bumblebee" cap was something I got as a bonus when I bought the JetCity amp from a guy. I was suspecting a had cooked one on the the caps (dont know if did, it looked bad) so I decided to give this bumblebee cap a shot. And it works just fine! And already now, with low volumes on my little 5 Watt JetCity, I can hear a difference with the new pots. Theres more treble now, which is what wanted, in addition to a 24/7 non-stop perfectly functioning geetar. Also I like how the 50s wiring allows the treble to stay with me when I roll down the volume for semi-clean sounds. (I dont do squeaky clean sounds, hehe) Have added a pickup cover on the neck pu since last time as well.