please help me with identifying a classic rock song!

Discussion in 'General Music' started by aisuru, Sep 10, 2009.

1. aisuru

aisuru Member

hey guys, long time no see! :)

you lot know your classic rock, so i'm hoping you can help me identify a track. unfortunately, i'm having difficulty getting a sound sample online, so for now the lyrics will hopefully do. it starts off with a slower riff, pretty heavy.
    then it speeds up
    then it goes back to the first bit, with the heavy riff and 'ain't tellin you nothin'

it's from a tape my dad made up back in the late 70s (which is now sounding long past its best, sadly) the rest of the tape has Lynyrd Skynyrd, Rory Gallagher, Black Sabbath, Montrose, Deep Purple, etc... but i've no idea what this one is! i'm trying to recreate the tape on CD for him, but it's incomplete :(

i've tried typing the lyrics into google, but i can't seem to find any good matches. i've tried a program that listens to the recording and scans an online database, but it doesn't know either.

and so, i have turned to the rock legends of ESG! perhaps GuitarWeasel was actually in the band, you never know!

so if anyone has any ideas, i'd be glad he hear them. cheers guys!

PS, last week i ordered an SG body from Warmoth, i'll let you know when it's here! ;D

2. Laney1566

Laney1566 Member

3. aisuru

aisuru Member

thank you so much, that's Brilliant! :)

cheers!