Sharing music

Discussion in 'Front Desk' started by johnny196775, Aug 26, 2014.

1. johnny196775

johnny196775 Member

I was wondering if this forum has a section for sharing our own music. Maybe so that others can critique my particular sound or just to let others hear our composing skills.

Thank you and have a nice day.. :)

WavMixer and Kevy Nova like this.
  2. donepearce

donepearce Well-Known Member

3. Heket

Heket Well-Known Member

Yes, post in that forum. Although seeing videos of member's favourite artists playing is nice, I always get a kick out of listening to our own member's music.

Kevy Nova and johnny196775 like this.
  4. WavMixer

WavMixer Well-Known Member

You know I was just thinking about this subject...

Once upon a time in a car forum that I use to frequent, me and another graphic artist would play this game called Photoshop Pong. One of us would start drawing a digital image in Photoshop and then upload the file for the other to work on. This would go a few rounds till we decided it had run it's coarse and then we would start a new round.

Well I was thinking about posting a Song Pong thread where one person could lay down a track and post it. Then someone else (or everyone else) could download it and add their own track. You can download Audacity for Mac or Windows for free. this will allow you to lay down multiple tracks. Anyone wanna play? Should we start a new thread for this and give it a whirl?