So, I went to Gibson...

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by Logan, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Logan

Logan Well-Known Member

...and it was great. I toured both the USA and Custom Shop, hung out with all the new G3 guys (check them out, they're going to keep rock-'n'-roll alive), and, last but not least, ate BBQ at the Custom Shop and geeked about guitars with the staff there as well as people from AMS, zZounds, Mark Agnesi, Mat Koehler, and...
    [​IMG]
    Dave Amato!!! We talked for a half hour and stopped when he decided to call his girlfriend to talk her into letting him buy a TV Gold Les Paul Custom. Then, I hung out with Toby Lee and a few of the G3 guys. If you haven't heard of Toby Lee, check him out. Great blues player, and I also jammed with him as well at the USA factory.
    [​IMG]
    I also got to talk to JC, super down-to-earth guy. From talking with him, Gibson is in good hands. He knows what he's doing, and is genuinely passionate about the company. All in all, was a great trip, and met a lot of people I won't forget, and hope to get in touch with more in the future.

2. jtees4

jtees4 Well-Known Member

Very cool!!!!!!!!!!

3. papagayo

papagayo Well-Known Member

Did you buy the Flying Veee ? Awesome gutar, yes !

4. Girl_Rock

Girl_Rock Active Member

Well done, lucky you, Logan!!!!! It must be fantastic! :dude: