Sweetwater Gear Fest 2016!

Discussion in 'Upcoming Events' started by Six String, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Six String

Six String Moderator Staff Member

Be very aware.................. Sweetwater's 2016 Gear Fest will be held on June 17th & 18th at their building on Route 30 just outside of Fort Wayne IN. If you are ANYWHERE near this location at that time, it is a MUST STOP situation.

I am playing the evening of the 17th so it may make it hard to make it in for the full day... but will be there on the 18th. I plan to take pix this year and will post them. All you have to decide is are they to share the great experience................ or to rub it in if you don't make it! :dude:

eS.G. likes this.
  2. Six String

Just a reminder that anyone in the area of Fort Wayne IN on the 17th & 18 of June Have to stop at Sweetwater's Gear fest! :thumb::dude::thumb:

3. eS.G.

eS.G. Well-Known Member

I both Love and Loath you at this point Six:rofl: ;)

We need a Full (er fool??) rundown.......and hey Give my Love to the White Witch ;)

4. Six String

I understand the like and loath... and I will try to give the best coverage I can. However... I have a show that Friday night and am not sure I will be able to go with set up and all and being it's a 10 -2 show means I will need to get up as early as I can to make it on Saturday. (Burning the candle at both ends... means I need to stop by Ace Hardware and pick up more wax......) I have made the last several and had an extremely awesome time at each one! Met many great people and seen some super gear!

And will do for the Witch, but she and I have been strokin' it getting ready for Fridays show! After her minor aliment, she has been in great form, action and voice! She is ready for some action now.... :dude: