The Truth About Marshall Stacks (there, I said it)

Discussion in 'Amps & Cabs' started by Kevy Nova, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Voxman

Voxman Moderator Staff Member

Nope, That was my " I've fallen and can't get up " Pic .. The bride would have nothing to do with that pic so I had my young son take it! Leeme search the bucket .....

[​IMG]

Hell, After that one I might of well show ya my plate on the back O`da truck ...
    still got it and only the cool of the coolest slow down and beep with a thumbs up ! Which, BTW ain't many!

[​IMG]

And, at the risk of getting caught with my pants down ... cause I already know it's way too late to get HELP .... My Birthday Cake

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And my taste in accessorizing my kitchen! The " cookie Master " w/ SG

[​IMG]

So, now the whole forum knows .. and I don't want to answer to anyone about it, since I'm now `61 and do not need to justify to anyone about my childish, Bazaar, infantile behavior patterns! Cause it's way too late :wave: Cause it's way too late ... Cause it's way too late, Cause it's way too late

alexander paul, Six String and gtone like this.
  2. Tony M

Tony M Well-Known Member

That's all well and good but
    how did you tear the quad loose?

3. Voxman

Voxman Moderator Staff Member

Ok. It's 6PM . I should of left @ 5:30 ... As I was leaving the cardiologist called and gave me a breakdown of the bad news. At the same time a tennant, of which, I just changed his hot water heater started bitchin and moaning about how he now has low cold water pressure while I'm speaking to the Dr in a running truck and hearing not so good news, like I'm his personal butler or something? Starts to drizzle again... I'm wearin sneekers. So then I checked his tub, yea maybe, I don't know, wait till the pump comes on as the preasure then go way up ... blah,blah, blah I'll look at it tomorrow, but, he's still all over me like a cheap suit, while I'm outta there fast since I don't get paid for overtime and he don't sign the check! All the while I'm freekin on the discussion with the cardiologist the whole time ... Jees, nobody gave me a guide book when I turned 60! ya know.
    As I left his apt there was a cement step down and I was so frazzled I think I hit the edge of the step w/ half my sneeker, kinda in the middle of the sneeker, and the step also being wet, slipped down off the edge to the patio and all I know is my knee just clasped, I went down and heard the sound pretty much like a big carrot breaking .. The pain was incredible, I'm writhing on the ground, first thought is I'm F&^K#D! And I was/am!
    Second thing I did when I composed myself a bit was to request the tennant now get me a beer and If he didn't, get kicked in the nuts from my good leg as he was in ball shot of my left leg!
    Turns out, I searched it, after you spoke about your ACL and a full quadcepts tear is one of the most deliberating and painful of all the knee injuries ... The cardio thingy turned out that I was the one outta 10 that had a clot in the capillaries NOT the veins or arteries which sometimes appears much worse on the MRI diagnosis but they started to do a
    cauterization in the ER and then realized I didn't need it ... one outta 10 so I got lucky at the same time ... I guess!

4. Tony M

Tony M Well-Known Member

Yow!
    Cutting my ACL completely in half was not fun.
    I can't imagine what a full quad tear must feel like.
    What did they say, about a year to come all the way back?

Glad the heart thing turned out OK for you though.
    (Could've went like mine did. Went to hospital for a test, they wouldn't let me leave the
    hospital after the test. Came out 10 days later with ALL my coronary arteries replaced.)
    You lucked out on that one.

And yeah, the '60s were a lot more fun the first time I went through them.
    :laugh2:

Voxman likes this.
  5. chilipeppermaniac

chilipeppermaniac Well-Known Member

Wow Tony n Vox. Glad you both survived the heart issues but sorry about your injured leg, Vox. Hope the mending goes smoothly. Jammed on my LP, SG and Epi 175 plugged into my Laney and Marshall 4x12 tonight in honor to you guys.

Voxman likes this.