Value Les Paul SG Custom 30th Anniversary???

Discussion in 'Gibson SG' started by Daniele, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Daniele

Daniele New Member

Hi there!

Does anybody know how to estimate the value of my Les Paul SG Custom 30th Anniversary?
    [​IMG]

Model: Gibson 30th Anniversary Limited Edition Les Paul Custom SG 1961 Reissue

Serial number: 90361451

Condition: Almost new (no repairs, no big scratches, etc.)

Description: Double sharp cutaway mahogany body, mahogany neck, 22 fret bound ebony fingerboard with pearl block inlay, tune-o-matic bridge/stop tailpiece, multi-bound peghead with pearl split diamond inlay, 3 per side tuners, gold hardware, white layered pickguard, 3 covered '57 humbucker pickups, 2 volume/2 tone controls, 3 position switch. TV-Yellow color. Limited Edition of less than 300 only made in 1991 for the 30th Anniversary.

Notes: All original. One owner. Bought in Philadelphia, USA. Set-up (frets levelling, super low action) by master luthier at Andy's Guitar in London, UK.

Thanks for your help!

Daniele

2. Justini

Justini Member

3. Daniele

Daniele New Member

Thanks a lot for that link, it is the first time I see another one.
    From the auction i learned that the list price in 1991 was 2200$, that was an expensive one!

I also own a SG 61 Reissue and that's my love nr.1, don't know why! Sometimes I think of selling/exchanging the Custom...

Ciao,
    Daniele

4. Daniel

Daniel Active Member

that's a pretty interesting SG, only ever seen the Epi versions...