were the poison in your human machine

Discussion in 'Jams, Audio & Video Performances' started by vkgphil, Jul 31, 2007.

1. vkgphil

vkgphil Active Member

we're the future... your future

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OB9qbx0yb0

imagine being 15 living in a small mining town in the middle of nowhere northern minnesota, and you are amazing bored and feeling dispair that your life is doomed to working for the man processing taconite for steel...

then one day... there it is... finally... on the shelf in the store... the album you have read so much about but had never the opportunity to hear... you buy it without hesitation and run home and put the needle on the groove and then... it hits you full on that you dont have to have the life you think you are doomed to have, and you are no longer bored, and your life is forever changed...

one of the biggest influences on the rest of my life -- it helped me find out who i was as a person and that it was ok

not to mention that i was the ONLY person in my high school to have this and to be able to subject them to it relentlessly over and over and over... BLISS

2. bradsure

bradsure Active Member

??? :razz:

3. vkgphil

vkgphil Active Member

and now here i am... >:(

still pissed off at the world ;)