Whiskey Myers Band

Discussion in 'Jams, Audio & Video Performances' started by Tobacco Worm, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Tobacco Worm

Tobacco Worm Well-Known Member

These guys are from Tyler TX, about 30 miles east of me. Heard them some years ago when they first started and they've only gotten better as they go. They've got that true hardcore Texas Country,Blues, Rock thing that really sounds good. A little plus is that the lead singer plays a nice SG as well! They've got three guitar players and the young lad with the Les Paul plays a very good slide. Smooth and to the point.

In a world filled with Indie, punk, pop, and outright flop music being churned out by tons of no talent people, Whiskey Myers is a breath of fresh air and, in my opinion, a genuine talent worth listening to.

I apologize for not having the skills to insert a YouTube thing here as my system does not work with it but here's a link to their website with such things. There's video there that one can open and see and hear. It will be worth your time I think. :)

Whiskey Myers

Alex_SG likes this.
  2. eS.G.

eS.G. Well-Known Member

They sound like they got some chops. Will check em out further on the u-tubes

Alex_SG likes this.