WTB PRS Guitar w/trem

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by Layne Matz, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Layne Matz

Layne Matz Well-Known Member

Im looking for any PRS in good quality under $500. 500 is my limit and even that is going to be hard to pull off, I work hard contracting and I dont maie near enough money doing so. I just need a reliable fingerstyle guitar. Every guitar I've bought/got so far has been cheap, damaged, and in need of repairs. Im sick of having to fix evetything before it will play properly. There have been some on reverb now and then between $250-400 but I never had a good enough reason to buy one when I could afford it. I dont really want a red one but contact me either way and I might not care about the color. Let me know if you are interested in selling one of these please.

Extra info:
    Due to my poor SG breaking, I may be looking for a new workhorse guitar for my fingerstyle playing. Ive still got my Strat for slide as well as my Acoustic for slide and fingerstyle but neither can be a permenant substitute or replacement for my SG. Im hoping it will be good as new functionally but I cant count on that. Im already cancelling a show over this, in the middle of a dispute with the drummer over dodging practice and shows- making me an unintentional hypocrite of sorts.

2. chilipeppermaniac

chilipeppermaniac Well-Known Member

Layne, What is wrong with your SG? I understand the lack of funds contracting type deal too.
    There are plenty of good PRS SE models for under $500. In fact a few years ago I sold a nice one for about $350. It was an SE Custom.

3. chilipeppermaniac

chilipeppermaniac Well-Known Member

4. Layne Matz

Thank you!

5. Layne Matz

I just found a PRS kit on ebay last night for $110. It eill give me a base line for modification. With my SG in disrepair I can use the hardware or electronics from that if need be. Im certainly no stranger to setting up and intonating a low end guitar, its just a big chore at this point.