2005 Gibson SG Faded, for $1,800 !!!!

Bad Penguin

Reaction score
She's cute, but 1800? Does the guitar come with her?

sazista

Reaction score
She's cute, but 1800? Does the guitar come with her?
Don't know, but public sloberin' aside, I think there must be a reason she leaves it at that price, as well as with her pic holding the guitar.

Bad Penguin

Reaction score
Don't know, but public sloberin' aside, I think there must be a reason she leaves it at that price, as well as with her pic holding the guitar.

1) Because she doesn't know a Standard from a Faded from a Custom.
2) It's a Gibson, so it needs to be overpriced.

sazista

Reaction score
She said she knew, but left it anyhow. Mysterious.......

MR D

Reaction score
Get it while you can!
I wrote to her to let her know it wasn't a Standard as she stated, and she told me she thought she had removed / and changed all the posts to reflect that. That was over two months ago. Well, it's her guitar.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1744020525795561/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp:878de3b1-e89c-47c9-96b2-ec173fa4cdac

Looks like A $500 guitar for only quadruple the price? Well, how 'bout that ? and...used too ! I'LL take two...NOT !.......Did not get a look at the Hot one attached to the guitar as I'll not ever have a Fart-Book account/page/profile !!!

zeppelinpage4

Reaction score
I see sellers on Reverb listing used gear for more than retail price…weird times. But I’m almost certain that won’t sell at her asking price. I have seen people list guitars that they love or don’t want to part with at ridiculously high prices knowing it prob won’t sell but if it does, they win big. Guess the thought is they’ll only part with a guitar if they get a huge profit off of it, otherwise they’ll just keep it.

PermissionToLand

Reaction score
Well, I reported it. IDK if Facebook actually cares or will know why it's inaccurate though.

Latest posts