2006 Gibson SG Special Custom Shop Historic VOS

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by nate33, Jan 25, 2020.

1. nate33

nate33 Active Member

This is a mint 2006 Gibson SG Special Custom Shop Historic VOS with 2 p90 pickups, long neck tenon and all historic appointments based on the original 1961 model. Guitar comes with the original Gibson Custom factory hard shell case, COA, all papers, hang tags, manuals, tools, etc. There are no repairs or issues of any kind. Frets are like new. Finish is excellent with no nicks, dings or scratches. The guitar is currently set up with Tone Pros nickel locking studs but the originals are included. Everything else is 100% original.

This guitar has the VOS treatment from the Gibson Custom Shop, which includes the appearance of light play wear. There is some swirling on the back of the body but NO buckle rash, indentions or anything through the paint. Nothing can be felt if you run your hand over the back.

The guitar plays great with no issues and has low action. Slim fast neck profile set up with 9s. I don't know the weight but is lighter than the other two SG standards I own as well as a swamp ash Tele.

I accept PayPal. My Ebay handle is RVA33 and I have 100% positive feedback. I have enjoyed owning this guitar and would like to see it go to someone who will play it more than I do. I would also like this to be a great transaction for both of us so please ask questions and let me know if you want specific pics. Thanks!

Asking $2,200 OBO (+ shipping)

IMG_0479_small.jpg IMG_0478_small.jpg IMG_0502_small.jpg IMG_0480_small.jpg IMG_0492_small.jpg

Attached Files:

Satellitedog likes this.
  2. papagayo

papagayo Well-Known Member

BEAUTY TV YELLOW :wow:

3. nate33

nate33 Active Member

Thanks. It's a great guitar. Just time for something different. Maybe a 61 in Ebony ...:rofl:

4. nate33

nate33 Active Member

SOLD (on Reverb)