2008 SG Classic for Sale

chilipeppermaniac

Reaction score
I am posting for sale my '08 SG Classic and TKL Case, both in nearly new Very Excellent condition. Price $750 plus actual shipping within the lower 48 US.

No Issues whatsoever. It is truly beautiful. PM me if interested. I will also be putting it up for sale on My Les Paul forum and a few other places. Thanks

Last edited:

JCarno

Reaction score
Your SG Collection just isn't complete without one with P90s. I had to have one and first chance I got, I jumped.
In fact it's an 09 Classic bought right off this very forum.
Someone here NEEDS this!
If I didn't already own one, this beauty would be mine.
GLWS!

chilipeppermaniac

Reaction score
Thanks JC and JG, and bullfrog, if it weren't for bills, I would keep her. Of course if things turn around quick enough I may be able to avoid losin her.

chilipeppermaniac

Reaction score

It looks like I like it too. AND it also looks like my baby finally told me enough is enough and for me to pull her off the shelf. So, as the auctioneers like to say, " Going Going, GONE.
The sale is officially over and I am keeping my beautiful Classic.

*** To amend my first statement above, due to Betty's pointing out the ambiguity,
" my 2-P90's baby" told me enough is enough and to keep her...

Last edited:

Bettyboo

Reaction score
Just to be clear, did you keep the SG or your lady/baby, Chilli? One of those two is very important. BTW, does anybody want a wife? She's quite pretty, cooks very well, is superb at shopping but nags more than a little...

chilipeppermaniac

Reaction score
Just to be clear, did you keep the SG or your lady/baby, Chilli? One of those two is very important. BTW, does anybody want a wife? She's quite pretty, cooks very well, is superb at shopping but nags more than a little...

Maybe I shoulda said "my 2- P90's baby" huh Boo. Thanks, to you too, Jcarno. I am sure you also saw my same post in MLP.

Latest posts