a GREEN!! 2020 Epiphone SG Worn P90s GREEN!!!! GREEN!!!!!!

Hammer

Reaction score
Even with all the other fiddles I have, that Classic in green is calling my name! Good thing for my wallet, it appears to be sold out everywhere.

TDA1966

Reaction score
yahdxb9pzj8wejl7mp7m-300x.webp

sazista

Reaction score
NO, I haven't seen a real live one anywhere on this side of the world (Chile) yet. It would have been in my hands by now. They seem to be not so present anywhere. It's trap!!

Sp8ctre

Reaction score
None may have hit the street before the Covid hit. The 59' LP is still delayed until October with just a few sneaking out the door...

Sp8ctre

Reaction score
They did. Here's a red one that was delivered to Piper68 January 16.

NO veneer on these !

full

full-jpg.39119

Love that! I hate the veneered backs on many of the Epi's. Has anyone actually posted up a Green Model?

Red one is in stock now at MF, but no Green...

TDA1966

Reaction score
Is this yours ? If so, can we see real in house pictures of it. Would make it that more realistic for us.

That was just an online picture of one I saw that had incredible figuring. It was at Chicago Music Exchange.

I've seen PLENTY of green ones for sale here in the States. You just have to do some web diggings. ZZounds has them right now : https://www.zzounds.com/item--EPIEGS9CW

richey88

Reaction score
I am going to try Dr BGoode's car polish trick. My red seemed very bright 7 mos ago, seems to be warming up (I leave it out, my couch guitar), but do like the difference before / after. Love that green and I bet that would be a good trick for it too!

DrBGood

Reaction score
I am going to try Dr BGoode's car polish trick. My red seemed very bright 7 mos ago, seems to be warming up (I leave it out, my couch guitar), but do like the difference before / after. Love that green and I bet that would be a good trick for it too!
If you want to see the difference, if any, pull the pickguard or maybe just a knob.

PermissionToLand

Reaction score

Just be aware that it will gloss up the satin finish.

PermissionToLand

Reaction score
Here are photos of mine just out of the box about a month ago (seems like a year with all that's happened)
Frets are pretty good though I do have some minor buzzing on the A string up to the 5th fret and a little roughness here and there. Nothing that really gets in the way.
Neck feels good. Very different from my '69 Special. Slim Taper.
Wood is nice. I'm tempted to give it a finish that'll show it off more.
Pickups have a nice bite to them. Great 'kerrang!' off the top strings on Emaj.

I'm really enjoying playing. It's a bit of solace for me as my family hunkers down-though maybe not so much for them!

One of the pots is different. Did you replace it or did it come from the factory that way?

Boca Jaba Lalalu

Reaction score
I have one of these, and it's really a nice guitar for its price!
I only need to take it to the store to have it fine-tuned to eliminate the fret buzz and I'm good to go

Latest posts