All is not well at the Batcave:

SG Lou

Staff Member
Reaction score
Last Thursday night, because of her advanced stage of ALS, my Mom went into Respitory Arrest at home. :cry:
Thank God I was there and was able to get her breathing again with the help of Med's and O2.
She's been in the Hospital since so I haven't been around much.

I got a couple of messages regarding Parts Prices.

Guys, Please bare with me on this. Hopefully she will be discharged by the end of the week and either she's gonna be put in a
Rehab Facility or she will be sent home, we don't know yet.
I plan on getting back to work on Friday night ( unless God forbid, the worse happens ) and I'll answer messages at that time.

Lou

oldrockfan

Reaction score
we went thru extending time of illness with my wife's mom 2 years ago so I feel your pain. All i will say is every day is a good day. Prayers for your Mom.

Six String

Staff Member
Reaction score
Lou, you need to take care of the important things in life and that's yourself and your family. I'm sure everyone will understand and work thru this with you.

Our thoughts are with you.

SG John

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that. Take care of things that matter. Your mom is more important and that's who you should be with. Prayers and good kharma sent.

smk506

Reaction score
:cry: Wow Lou, sorry to hear that, best wishes for you and your's, and here's to hoping for a speedy recovery.

Number51

Reaction score
Lou, I'm new here, but I wanted to say I'm sorry to hear that, and let you know that your mom and you are in my prayers.

Number51

Latest posts