And after 13 months...

Rain

Reaction score
Most recent pics of my SGJ - I like to take a couple of pics every now and then to sort of chronicle the evolution.

4EsGF1N.jpg

NVJc5aX.jpg

I estimate that, at this rate, in 2.8 years, there won't be a trace of paint left on the body. :p

Biddlin

Reaction score
Most recent pics of my SGJ - I like to take a couple of pics every now and then to sort of chronicle the evolution.

4EsGF1N.jpg

NVJc5aX.jpg

I estimate that, at this rate, in 2.8 years, there won't be a trace of paint left on the body. :p
Easy refin, then!:laugh2:
;>)/

nbeersiii

Reaction score
yeah my 14 LPJ has a really thin finish. Its gonna wear off fast.

Huntroll

Reaction score
Guitar "FACELIFT"

Somebody needs to try one of these . . .

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7O17JyZRpU[/ame]

nbeersiii

Reaction score
Ill pass. Not my thing but im sure some might like it like the guys who like those metal knobs that weigh a ton.

Rain

Reaction score
Nah. As much as I don't like relic'ed guitars, I have nothing against natural wear. In this case, the natural aging process seems to be quite accelerated, but it is what it is.

Plus, worn out SG's look great.
I mean:
5478184022_5b320b8b5d_z.jpg

:p

Col Mustard

Reaction score
wow, that bird's got some hours on it.

I salute you, because you arm's likely lost more skin than
that, or your shirts are all threadbare there.

But that's what an SG's supposed to look like... in twenty years.
*grins

eS.G.

Reaction score
Holy Grail---I was just listening to an interview with John Cleese (THAT GUY is my Hero) what a riot----so many things learned
Had no IDEA that some of the Beatles where part of the financing for Life of Brian! And Eric Idle and Ringo where pals....he also had a bit of insight into Peter Sellers and why THAT man was soooo brilliant!!!

Rain

Reaction score
Holy Grail---I was just listening to an interview with John Cleese (THAT GUY is my Hero) what a riot----so many things learned
Had no IDEA that some of the Beatles where part of the financing for Life of Brian! And Eric Idle and Ringo where pals....he also had a bit of insight into Peter Sellers and why THAT man was soooo brilliant!!!

I'd heard of George but I had no idea about Ringo. I don't think a full year goes by without me watching at least some part of Holy Grail.

Latest posts