Any decent SG kit guitars that are available from the UK?

AD04

Reaction score
I've been considering having a crack at my own sg as my "dream" sg are incredibly expensive or a nightmare to find, any advice on sg kit guitars that are shaped like an actual Gibson and not like the vintage/Harley Benton ones that are slightly out of shape to avoid getting sued by Gibson. The only reason needing to come from the UK is that shipping from the EU is a pain now because of Brexit so a kit reseller or parts distributor in the UK is preferred, Any advice?

chikung

Reaction score
Buy a used vintage vs6. The earlier ones have the correct shape and in my opinion better than the current ones. I absolutely love mine. You can get them used for £150

Satellitedog

Reaction score
I've been considering having a crack at my own sg as my "dream" sg are incredibly expensive or a nightmare to find, any advice on sg kit guitars that are shaped like an actual Gibson and not like the vintage/Harley Benton ones that are slightly out of shape to avoid getting sued by Gibson. The only reason needing to come from the UK is that shipping from the EU is a pain now because of Brexit so a kit reseller or parts distributor in the UK is preferred, Any advice?
Precision Guitar Kits from the US (or Canada? I don't remember) They have a high quality SG kit that you can configure to your liking, and that is close to an ideal SG shape wise.

Latest posts