Are you all taking a hammering right now?

JohnnyGoo

Reaction score
we been gettin some rain over here in NW Oregon,supposed to be 90 degrees this weekend

Biddlin

Reaction score
This morning at 05:30 it was 52° f on my patio. We're still at a relatively frosty 92° f, headed for 102, later.
We have had relatively mild weather, for the Sacramento valley.

frankd

Reaction score

This has happened twice back in april and right now again a lot of this is
fairly close to me.

SG John

Reaction score
We're supposed to get some scattered showers tomorrow, then a partly sunny day Saturday, followed by more rain on Sunday. Typical weather for May/June in New England.

We could use some rain up here. It's been a dry Spring, which is abnormal for us. They call it New England for a reason, usually the amount of shite weather we get.

frankd

Reaction score
Come down here rent a boat and go cruz down the streets

oldrockfan

Reaction score
We have had tons of rain out here. Fortunately, my home is on high ground but my back yard looks like a swamp! We have about 2 acres and about half of that is under 4inches of water today. It has rained off and on for days out here. We got off easy though... some of my customers have had flooding and that is not good. People cant work and equipment that gets damaged these days may not get repaired or replaced :(

WavMixer

Reaction score
Los Angeles reporting in with 90 degree weather, sky full of chemtrails and starving homeless in the streets.

eS.G.

Reaction score
Don,
WE (in Central Fl anyway) LIVE IN A SWAMP. its called LAKEland Florida---notice the LAKE is first ---- not Land of Lakes......LAKEland.....

It rains from the middle of June to about oh........October.......we have 2 seasons HOT and wet and Mildly cool, and wet. ;)

We are ALWAYS getting hammered. :cheers::naughty:
See what i did there?:dude:

frankd

Reaction score
It has rained off and on for days out here. We got off easy though... some of my customers have had flooding and that is not good. People cant work and equipment that gets damaged these days may not get repaired
Yeah we are used to flooding here and there thank the lord Im on pretty high ground about like you back yards a mess too.
BUT this is the worst I have seen overall and statewide many rivers haven't even hit their crest my brothers House on lake Conroe
his backyard is half gone to water its a mess many bridges and roads are washed out also.

alexander paul

Reaction score
i live on the side of a mountain but the area has had periodic historical floods...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susquehanna_River

iu

Heket

Reaction score
Another Blitzortung user! As someone who dislikes thunder I use it all the time to make sure I'm safe to walk home from work/go in the shower/go to sleep. It's been pretty chaotic over continental Europe this past week or so too.

donepearce

Reaction score
London, new hearing aid project - exciting
Another Blitzortung user! As someone who dislikes thunder I use it all the time to make sure I'm safe to walk home from work/go in the shower/go to sleep. It's been pretty chaotic over continental Europe this past week or so too.

A friend of mine has just come back from the tennis in Paris. She said the courts are about the only dry part of France. It's so bad right now it is impossible to work out who is currently on strike (surely someone is?).

Wow! I just had a look at the Europe page - I've never seen anything like it.

oldrockfan

Reaction score
Don... I have loved tennis all my life. Your friend is very lucky indeed to get to attend such a great event. So of course I am watching as I always do and it is amazing how well the courts over there can get rain and in no time at all be ready to go. Now I realize that I might be the only SGer that cares anything about tennis but that's ok. I lettered in it back in high school and all my buddies were either football or baseball and gave me a hard time. That is until they saw what all the young ladies that played tennis looked like :naughty:

The flooding seems to be hitting worldwide and my crackpot theory is the USA and China are playing God with the weather manipulating equipment again. Between the airplanes to seed the clouds and that equipment up in Alaska that goes right into the jet stream... we can influence weather both locally and abroad. Don't judge... everyone has to have one crackpot idea :io:

donepearce

Reaction score
London, new hearing aid project - exciting
Don... I have loved tennis all my life. Your friend is very lucky indeed to get to attend such a great event. So of course I am watching as I always do and it is amazing how well the courts over there can get rain and in no time at all be ready to go. Now I realize that I might be the only SGer that cares anything about tennis but that's ok. I lettered in it back in high school and all my buddies were either football or baseball and gave me a hard time. That is until they saw what all the young ladies that played tennis looked like :naughty:

The flooding seems to be hitting worldwide and my crackpot theory is the USA and China are playing God with the weather manipulating equipment again. Between the airplanes to seed the clouds and that equipment up in Alaska that goes right into the jet stream... we can influence weather both locally and abroad. Don't judge... everyone has to have one crackpot idea :io:

As crackpot theories go, that one sounds harmless enough? You a pilot too? Maybe crackpot theories about the weather are better kept for non-local events ;-)