Big bedroom rigs ...

chilipeppermaniac

Reaction score
If I don't remember right, I had the Sunn Lead, and my Peavey was a Bass amp. I think it was a TNT 100

peavey-tnt-100-15371.jpeg

Yeah, I think that was it,,,,,,,,,,,,,, The Peavey was the bass setup and the Sunn was the Studio Lead.

JCarno

Reaction score
I'm almost embarrassed to say what gear I play through because I'm not a gigging musician. Though not in a bedroom but what is supposed to be a "dinning" room.
2 full stacks and a PV Classic 30 and Fender Blues Deluxe RI.
The full stacks consist of a Marshall JVM 205h as Master and DSL 50 as slave setup in stereo with 2 412s with MXR BLS Chorus and TC Nova Delay.
Second full stack= Laney IRT 60 H Master and another DSL 50 as slave with 2 412s running TC Corona Chorus and TC Nova Delay.
The PV C30 and Fender BDRI run through a TC Nova System with amps set on clean with 2-212 cabs. I like the TC distortion and fx this way.
Oh, before I forget, I have a Catalinbread Sabbra Cadabra and tuner in front of everything plugged into a Morley Lynch Tripler just in case I feel like doing BS exclusively.
Guitars= Gibson SG 2014 Standard w/ 80s DiMarzio SD in bridge, mine-e tune removed and replaced with Klusons.
Gibson SG Original 2 with bridge pup replaced with Rewind JPPre72 T-Top replica stock Classic 57 neck.
Gibson SG 2009 Classic stock p90s but added .42 bridge cap wired 50s style.
1999 Epi G400 with Gibson 500t in bridge and SD Seth Lover in neck with Toneman 50s style Wiring harness.
1997 Gibson LP Classic with SD 59 bridge and stock 496R in neck and MSSC 50s wiring harness. :cheers:

WavMixer

Reaction score
Well my spare bedroom/office is my studio. Two computers, two Silkyn super 50 amps, One Mustang I amp, 5 complete guitars, two or three project guitars and when I clean the room up, perhaps I'll take some pics, but until then, it didn't happen.

67plexi

Reaction score
12 in the living room, 2nd bedroom full, 3rd bedroom stacked on racks full. Studio full. Some body call me a Doctor.
I lost count. Two on my work bench.

Westernrider

Reaction score
I'm
Oh, before I forget, I have a Catalinbread Sabbra Cadabra and tuner in front of everything plugged into a Morley Lynch Tripler just in case I feel like doing BS exclusively.
:cheers:

Got a minute to talk about the Sabbra Cadadra?

Is the SAbbra Cadadra strictly BS or can it do other sounds?

Have a DLS and really enjoy this pedal - it responds really well to the guitar volume. Does the Sabbra Cadadra share this trait also.

Am wondering - can I turn the pedal gain up a bit and control the distortion with my guitar volume?

Is it a one sound pedal or can drop down to useable heavy OD or do cleans?

It isn't a cheap pedal and I don't know anyone using this pedal. So, I appreciate your response. Thanks

JCarno

Reaction score
Got a minute to talk about the Sabbra Cadadra?

Is the SAbbra Cadadra strictly BS or can it do other sounds?

Have a DLS and really enjoy this pedal - it responds really well to the guitar volume. Does the Sabbra Cadadra share this trait also.

Am wondering - can I turn the pedal gain up a bit and control the distortion with my guitar volume?

Is it a one sound pedal or can drop down to useable heavy OD or do cleans?

It isn't a cheap pedal and I don't know anyone using this pedal. So, I appreciate your response. Thanks

The SAbbra Cadadra will never become completely clean no matter what settings you use on guitar or amp. It will get in the range of ALL Sabbath tones and maybe some other type with same tones. For me, it's a one purpose pedal. Black Sabbath!!
The gain is ridiculous. I keep it almost all the way off but the "range" pretty much maxed and presence all the way on zero.
It takes alot of tuning your amp to get it to sound "right" depending on pups and speakers and amps.
I say get one just for the pleasure of trying it and decide from there whether you want to keep it or not.
It's bright!! even with the presence on zero. Good Luck!! :cheers:

Last edited:

Westernrider

Reaction score
First off, thanks for the reply.

A local store handles Catlinbread so I will get a chance to try the pedal as it is in stock sometimes. Since I am a Black Sabbath fan, this pedal does interest me. Just because it doesn't clean up wont scare me away.

Next, I sadly report there was an accident. The driver was badly hurt. Help will be awhile coming.

DOA - Bloodrock. Video and reunion - live performance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1PLT0GljPA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvvFEWnmcl0

Latest posts