Black Arts Toneworks Coven

Discussion in 'Member Classifieds' started by Vash33, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Vash33

Vash33 New Member

Looking to sell my Black Arts Toneworks Coven to fund an sg jr purchase. Pedal is in great shape and works as should. Maybe 1 or 2 minor little marks on it. But nothing major. Easily removable velcro. Seems the most recent ones sold for 260-270 on reverb. I'd take 240 shipped in the continental US OBO. I'm new here but I have excellent feedback on reverb (100+ 5 star transactions). Somebody buy this so I can get that SG Jr bettyboo showed me!!!!!

2. Bettyboo

Bettyboo Well-Known Member

That's a very nice pedal... If I didn't already have 5,687 fuzzes and had just (a few minutes ago) bought a bass that will send the wife insane then I'd be interested. It's a really great pedal.

Good luck, Vash, with the sale of the pedal and purchase of an SG junior - probably the best geetar ever created!

3. Vash33

Vash33 New Member

Thanks! Trying to upload pics but not working for some reason. Will keep trying but until then if anybody is interested I can send plenty of pics! It's such a great pedal. Everything from low gain drive to full on fuzz and everything in between. Just gassing for the junior haha.

4. Vash33

Vash33 New Member

Finally a pic loaded. Sorry for quality, had to crop the heck out of it. It's also posted on reverb. 235 shipped contUS

Attached Files:

5. Vash33

Vash33 New Member

Sold on reverb! One step closer to the jr!