Can't think of the artist, need help..........

Discussion in 'Lessons & Techniques' started by marshallman, Feb 24, 2007.

1. marshallman

marshallman Member

Hey guy's, I've had a tune stuck in my head for days and just can't figure out the name of it or the artist, it's been driving me nuts :D. I think the song is from the 70's, a black guitarist sings the song, and its more on the rock side. The only words that I can remember that he sings, or close to the words are: It's my Personality, or Simple Personality. I think this is somewhat the name of the song. It starts out with just the guitar playing acouple riffs. I can hear the song in my head but can't remember the tune. Can anyone help me out ???.

2. guitarweasel

guitarweasel Well-Known Member

[quote author=marshallman link=topic=12488.msg163228#msg163228 date=1172329204]
    Hey guy's, I've had a tune stuck in my head for days and just can't figure out the name of it or the artist, it's been driving me nuts :D. I think the song is from the 70's, a black guitarist sings the song, and its more on the rock side. The only words that I can remember that he sings, or close to the words are: It's my Personality, or Simple Personality. I think this is somewhat the name of the song. It starts out with just the guitar playing acouple riffs. I can hear the song in my head but can't remember the tune. Can anyone help me out ???.
    [/quote]

Simple Personality- Living Color. :).......I hate it when that happens!

3. marshallman

marshallman Member

That was it. Cult of Personality by Living Colour. Thanks, I can relax now :-X

4. Red devil

Red devil Member

An igloo in the Canadian wilderness of Vancouver