Custom shop G-310?

rockerbilly58

Reaction score
I saw a picture of a G-310 on another site which had Gibson pickups and tuners plus a custom shop logo on the back of the headstock. I've never seen or heard of this before so I'd like to know if they are common in other parts of the world or is this some kind of anomaly? No disrespect to the G-310s but I can't imagine anyone doing to all that for anything less than a G-400.

Raiyn

Reaction score
I saw a picture of a G-310 on another site which had Gibson pickups and tuners plus a custom shop logo on the back of the headstock. I've never seen or heard of this before so I'd like to know if they are common in other parts of the world or is this some kind of anomaly? No disrespect to the G-310s but I can't imagine anyone doing to all that for anything less than a G-400.
I don't know about the "Custom Shop" logo, but if someone threw money at a guitar they like, who are we to say anything?

I say this as someone who agrees with you that the money would have been better spent on a G400.

Bonzo21

Reaction score
Could be the neck off a custom shop ltd p90 LP special or another ltd special of some kind...those are fairly common

DrBGood

Reaction score
And the Custom Shop logo is found on a majority of regular Epiphones. Doesn't mean much.

happy_tom

Reaction score
There was a Gutar wolf 'signature' model of g310 a while ago... It had some alnico pickupps and the custom black color with blue stripes,I dunno about any other models, though :squint:

DrBGood

Reaction score
There was a Gutar wolf 'signature' model of g310 a while ago... It had some alnico pickupps and the custom black color with blue stripes,I dunno about any other models, though :squint:
You mean this one ?

Yikes ! This one sold on Reverb for: $319.99 + $100.56 Shipping ! ! !

qyswk9flvwa0htuiwofn.jpg

Latest posts