Dumb and getting dumber.

chilipeppermaniac

Reaction score
When I saw the part about El Chapo, I could not feel that if I were in any way linked to his capture, I would forever be living in fear the drug lord's henchmen would one day be rubbing me out. Don't think that would make me too happy either

alexander paul

Reaction score
Lol.
Yes I do,
both on my guitar and on a map.

Now if I had a map guitar...

142379877.UwMDnXAM.5.jpg

I LOVVVVVVVE that MAP, guitar. Suhweeeeet!!!

i'm glad you asked & it's a gibson...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/items/?_nkw...12&_fpos=&_fspt=1&_sadis=&LH_CAds=&rmvSB=true

iu

Raiyn

Reaction score
A little place called Alaska too and the H word
Unless you're doing them as pedals or a wireless unit.......

As a map of the contiguous continental US it's not bad, just inaccurate in regards to the Northwest Angle. It's an interesting bit of history.

Raiyn

Reaction score
Show me this NW angle, Raiyn.
Link was in the post right before your Alaska comment.....

dimensional_geographic_minnisota.jpg

See that bit that sticks way up before coming back down and making a 90° turn straight to the west? (As straight as you can on a round Earth.). That's what I'm talking about.

As a kid I referred to it as our state's antenna.....

jjudas

Reaction score
And when I hear "I listen to Led Zeppelin. I have his cd in my car." I fear for the future.

Lynurd Fireburd

Reaction score
I was browsing Amazon this a.m & happened upon '14 Gibby SGJ's in the chocolate finish for $278 shipped - qty 15. I don't know what the hell I was thinking looking for reviews/specs for a few minutes. I went back & got the Amazon prompt something had been moved from my cart. Of course it was. I'm an idiot.

If legit, expect to see them on ebay/Reverb soon. Someone could have realistically bought them all to flip at that price.

I used to fancy myself a sharp, internet/street savy curmudgeon. I got dinged today.

*Looking up the seller it's a scam. Too good to be true.

Last edited:

chilipeppermaniac

Reaction score
Is that for real?

Tell me that's not for real!

I remember being a a Festival once and saw some kids who dyed their hair various bright colors.
I said to this one guy with blue hair, " hey, your hair is Green!!!"

You should have seen the scared look on his face as if his once blue hair had something weird happen to it

chilipeppermaniac

Reaction score
Fireburd, I am so sorry to hear you got scammed. How did something " get moved"? I am not sure what that means.

Were funds withdrawn, a wish list item actually purchased without your approval or what?

Last edited:

Lynurd Fireburd

Reaction score
Fireburd, I am so sorry to hear you got scammed. How did something " get moved"? I am not sure what that means.

Were funds withdrawn, a wish list item actually purchased without your approval or what?
No, I'd not been taken. The item was removed from my cart is all (Amazon prob flagged the seller). No big. Initially I was bummed because I thought I'd missed out, but the old adage if it's too good to be true...

I was researching the sweet spot/reality of if they could be sold at that price.