Electric Lady Land

WavMixer

Reaction score
I had the camera out today and thought that it might be time to update my family pics. I call this Electric Lady Land because all of my guitars are ladies and all of the guitars in this shot are electric. Well except for the orange Tele in the center which is still a project waiting to receive it's electric guts.

Electric_Lady_Land.jpg

WavMixer

Reaction score
Jimi IS the Man in my book Doc! The two Tele twang fiddles are new acquisitions I got from our very own Sp8ctre. The orange one will be receiving two Tyson Tone humbuckers with a 5-way Super Strat switch to have each humbucker play in series or parallel. I also plan to use two concentric pots so that the pups will each have it's own vol/tone control. You know me, I gotta have lots of bells and whistles while keeping a stock looking appearance. Out of these 5 guitars, the natural Tele will be the only one that I have not drastically molested the innards.

Last edited:

RVA

Reaction score
I hope the one in the middle is good tonewood because those pickups look very low output!

Bettyboo

Reaction score
Very nice, Wav - although upon closer inspection, you seem to have something eclectic going on regarding bridges and tuners! :shock:

Norlin SG

Reaction score
None of my guitars are ladies. They are all tools like me...............

Nice little family of sisters.

WavMixer

Reaction score
I still need to wire up the orange tele. I have all the parts, just haven't had the motivation. I also have one more custom made SG shaped guitar to add to the family picture.

Latest posts