"Feelings" new release by The Silly Toys (video) and "Strangers" (video)

Discussion in 'Jams, Audio & Video Performances' started by Stephane TST, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Stephane TST

Stephane TST New Member

Hello,

I am new to this forum and I introduced myself in the relevant section.

As the guitar player and singer with The Silly Toys, I am happy to share with you our second music video. Our new song is called "Feelings" and was officially released yesterday. Our first release "Strangers" took place in June earlier this year, so I will also include it in this post.

Like most of you here, we love old instruments. So we used vintage guitars in the recording and in the video for "Feelings". You will see a 1966 Gibson ES-330, a 1976 Gibson Thunderbird and a 1973 Fender Telecaster Deluxe. For the song "Strangers" we used a 1975 Tele Deluxe and a 1973 P Bass.

Sorry, no SGs were used on these videos but we commit to use one in the near future ;-)

Enjoy the music and take care!

2. donepearce

donepearce Well-Known Member

I think you have successfully bridged the gap between Oasis and the Beatles. And of course add in a Hollies vibe. Nice work. And you don't have to be using an SG to be here - just so long as you like them.

Stephane TST likes this.
  3. Stephane TST

Stephane TST New Member

Thanks for the detailed reply. Much appreciated :smile:

Believe it or not, I had never heard "Bus stop" prior to the recording of the song. It was brought to my attention a few months ago, at the mixing stage.

donepearce likes this.