Fender Super Champ X2

Discussion in 'Amps & Cabs' started by DrBGood, Apr 1, 2016.

1. frankd

frankd Well-Known Member

269 plus 120 = 389. What do you think a similar real Marshal or Orange is going to cost.
    My OR 15 cost 7 Bills the marshal I had was 8 the bh with mods is a much better bedroom amp in my opinion
    your taking me back around to one of my known statements ya GOTTa pay to play my friend.
    They don't give marshals Oranges or celestions away they are all pretty pricey but they do what ya want them to do in most cases .

2. eS.G.

eS.G. Well-Known Member

I have a Panama, a Mustang and a Hartke bass amp plus 3 pedals I dont have 400.00 "IN" on the whole friggin rig ;) :rofl::rofl:

I know your not calling me dumb---- and your welcome to do so if ya want. ;)

I am a cheap bastard remember and a flipper ---the "end" (a banging SG Future Trb) justified the "means" of the sacrifice. The BH was a great amp.....just didnt fit my needs. And the dude who bought it LOVES it---so all good

My "collection" is like chess....sometimes a Pawn must be sacrificed for a King :dude:

Sweetums likes this.
  3. eS.G.

eS.G. Well-Known Member

4. eS.G.

eS.G. Well-Known Member

HEy Dr....you buy that damn Fender yet or not?!?!? lol

HEre make Frankd's head spin in circles buy this instead :rofl::rofl::rofl: The FUEGO!!!!!
    You realize I am now just totally SCREWING WITH YOU right Frank??? Love ya buddy! :cheers:
    [​IMG]

frankd likes this.
  5. frankd

frankd Well-Known Member

I got my blackhearts cheap from the start knowing I might add on at will. The main cost is a usa made output
    tranny they aint cheap usualy 180 up so that's a big part of that 269 LOl.
    I see being cheap cuz I can be to as this being smart also LOL if a persons gets a few GOOD cabs and speakers off the bat they don't have to worry no more they have them there then they can get whatever heads
    they want cheap etc to be modded are not modded. My blackhearts with mods would still be much cheaper than a Orange or marshal. Like I said if I spent 3-4 bills on one of Bh15 to get as close to a 74 X tone it would still
    be cheaper than spending 1800 bucks on a 74 x and sound pretty damn close ive heard two or three
    and they were indeed pretty damn close. So cheap is relevant only when its compared to something else.
    Like a 700 $ modded Bh15 is a whole lot cheaper than a marshal.

6. frankd

frankd Well-Known Member

yEs I looked those nice little amps

7. eS.G.

eS.G. Well-Known Member

8. frankd

frankd Well-Known Member

And anyhow you and Dr always modding your guitars why don't yall start modding some amps?
    few guys on here started building their own pedals . Yall should start fooking around with amps
    Yall might make some big money and then blow it all on 100 $ epis and 150 $ combos
    Plenty of guys to help yall along the way like 67 plexi and several others Jctn
    has started I believe.

9. eS.G.

eS.G. Well-Known Member

BUWHAHAHHAAAAAAAAA dont forget 99.00 Agiles!!!! lol :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have modded some amps I modded the little VOX AC 4 and I did all sorts of Tube swaps and comparos with the Bugera V5 ---- swapped speakers in the Peavey Valveking Royal 8 --- I have tinkered rebuilt a Peavey Solid state amp......I dont wanna fook with the Panama its Panameric Perfectication as is ---some Volcano VooDoo in it or something
    I might get one of the Monoprice 5 watt Celstion speaker loaded deals (116.00 **** some pedals cost more than that) and rip it appart and learn on ;) Hell if nothing else I get a nice Clestion speaker outta the deal lol

10. frankd

frankd Well-Known Member

11. JohnnyGoo

JohnnyGoo Well-Known Member

20160402_171429.jpeg Well non of ya gots a Blackheart Killer Ant !!!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
    eS.G. and frankd like this.
  12. frankd

frankd Well-Known Member

Well if ya hunt down some blackhearts get them cheap and go from there lol

13. eS.G.

eS.G. Well-Known Member

:facepalm::facepalm::lol::rofl:
    Jesus Frank you working for Blackheart? You a "Blackheart Plant" I cry TROLL!!! Franks a fricking BH TROLL! :rofl::rofl:

I am gonna get the Monoprice and take it apart and make it a head .......then I am going to use the 5,000.00 blackheart Mega 13 Killer Ant upgrade with plutonium points and turbo charged flanges platinum chokes and lots of diamonds from Henry J and make the worlds most expensive cheap ARSE amp on the planet .....

Seriously frankd is BH holding you against your will???? knod twice if you need Timmy to rescue you from the well. :cheers:

frankd likes this.
  14. frankd

frankd Well-Known Member

Yep they are real hard to get and every damn time one does come up on ebay Im flat broke by the time I get paid they are gone so next time I don't give a damn I find one Im broke Im going to FOOKING Charge it if I have
    Too give me 6 months Johnny and I will.
    But wait you passed up this and I have two.
    Oh and read the comments guys said I been on tour all summer with this amp.
    see built to last he just swapped tubes . Oh wait I only have one combo with a greenback
    the others a head.

15. JohnnyGoo

JohnnyGoo Well-Known Member

pic of a real amp above

frankd likes this.
  16. frankd

frankd Well-Known Member

I love them and I hate when yall sale them I would take them all I love them
    best damn amp on the planet for the money. But yall wont sale them as cheap as I got mine LOL
    with free shipping I paid like 200 total for the combo with a GREENBACK

17. frankd

frankd Well-Known Member

Sounds awesome with that 51 squire tele and a Klon clone too.
    Im getting a Klon clone dammit that's next!

18. frankd

frankd Well-Known Member

no and I hate timmy I was going to buy Gballs Timmy pedal last wk went out changed my oil in truck came back he said sold I was pissed I was going to take pictures of that pedal after I sanded off the wor timmy and replaced it with B$tch A$$ Ho . that would have caused a stir ! and Im holding the blackheart at hostage with a Greenback and a Crayon and I make that guys tone sound bad well atleast mines better a greenback or creamback and he would have it nailed down.

19. frankd

frankd Well-Known Member

LOOK AT MY NEW THREE WHEELER

JohnnyGoo likes this.
  20. eS.G.

eS.G. Well-Known Member

YEr a special kinda SPECIAL frankd.......never change there are few of us but we are ---well---NUTZS so--- there ya go ....

Goo thats a sexy ant ya got there

JohnnyGoo likes this.