The parts came in the mail today so I did some more mods: This pic shows the new, isolated (Cliff 502)input jack and standby switch: Here I cut the trace of the diodes to C6: Then I added a 100uF/450V cap along with a 1K 5 watt resistor(brung down the B+ voltage to 308!): You can see four things in this pic. 1) I finally decided to cut the traces and put the heater wiring above- board. 2) You can see the SoZo musturd caps I replaced with C1 and C2. 3)I refernced the 100-ohm resistors R10 and R11 to pin 3 and 4 and pins 3 and 5 on the EL84. 4) I cut the trace from the volume pot wiper to pin 7 on the 12AX7 on the board and ran a sheilded wire instead. The results were fantasic!!! Its much sweeter and it doesnt fart at high volumes. Its silent when its dimed!! But afterwards when I had the amp plugged in (but seperated from the cab for testing purposses) I accidentally touched the positive lead from the 450V cap!! OUCH!!!! I blacked out for 2 seconds and when I woke up I tried to scream help! but I couldnt, my whole body was numb. Thank god Im ok. The only thing i suffered from is a tiny blister on my index finger. Listen though people, be very careful with high voltages. I didnt think I would get shocked in a million years but It can happen to any one. Electricty works in very percular ways and I dont want you guys to expereince what i did! :roll: Overall mods: -Replaced jack with an insulated one(Cliff 502) -Installed jumper on the back of the PCB board -Replaced C1 and C2 with .022 SoZo mustard caps -Cut traces and ran heater wires above the board -Referenced R10 and R11 to pins on EL84 -Lowered B+ voltage with a 1K 5 watt resistor -Added 100uF/450V cap -Added wire running from volume pot wiper to pin 7 of the 12AX7 -Replaced R1 with a 1 meg resistor -Replaced R2 with a 10K resistor -Added a standby switch -Switched tubes!!! WOW, so much work for a 14 year old!!!