Forum Server Migration

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
We are currently in the process of moving our site to a new server, and we expect to have some temporary downtime related to this migration.

While we do apologize for hiccups during the site migration, we are sure that you will be happy with the end result.

If you have any questions or concerns related to the above, please post here.

Many thanks to all our members, new and old, for your continued support.

Lynurd Fireburd

Reaction score
Curious. Tdpri, MLP & AGF has recently done the same with poor results. Pop up ad hell, spamming, sluggish site, etc.

Somewhat recently all these forums adopted the same look/software at the same time. Am I correct that these are all part of a singular parent Co. now? It's just too coincidental all this.

Bob Womack

Reaction score
AGF is independent and running a far old version of vBulletin (3.8.7, pre-Xenforo) and has been for a while. I know the owner and I ran the board for a while.

Bob

Lynurd Fireburd

Reaction score
AGF is independent and running a far old version of vBulletin (3.8.7, pre-Xenforo) and has been for a while. I know the owner and I ran the board for a while.

Bob
Well, thank you for your time.

I don't know all the tech stuff behind the scenes. It just seems very coincidental that those others all seem to be running the same look & suddenly are having similar hiccups.

ghostwolf

Reaction score
Curious. Tdpri, MLP & AGF has recently done the same with poor results. Pop up ad hell, spamming, sluggish site, etc.

Somewhat recently all these forums adopted the same look/software at the same time. Am I correct that these are all part of a singular parent Co. now? It's just too coincidental all this.
Yep, all under one roof..

Biddlin

Reaction score
If you have not already, check out the recent "upgrade" to MLP. I hate it and hope it doesn't migrate over here.

axemanv90

Reaction score
I (and probably many others) would appreciate it very much if you could add all that wonderful SG information with specifications that were in the old EvSG site. That was some outstanding work!

chilipeppermaniac

Reaction score
I would also love being able to post pics n files in Private message conversations again here and in Marshall amp forum. I am extremely handicapped in not being able to show particular amp experts my exact amp's gut shots and then get evaluations and counsel. Why is Upload a File non existent in PM any more?

Latest posts